ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ayyy @drisk34  I think I lost my angelus supplies lmao. I unpacked everything but can't find the Jimmy Jazz bag that I keep em in. I'm gonna do a rundown on stuff in my attic tho when I get the chance and I'll let you know. Just really bummed about my GAC and krylon spray if I lost them because them ***** were $$$ lol.  

Because you're being a nuisance and you're literally begging on an internet forum.

Not to mention you were spamming inboxes with code requests. Get a clue, and grow up.

i'd let my extra code expire before hooking you up.
Yo sick avatar (literally) lmao. BAD, KORRA. BAD!

Last edited:

we moving on from the miadidas now? next incoming L the MC 3.0s?
Ain't no L if you used the $50 you won from a scratch off to fund the $50 over resale like moi mwuahahahahaha. Don't mind me, I'm just tired of all the Ls ADC has thrown at me. NDC hasn't let me down this many times compared to ADC lol. 

Last edited:
Anyone able to call and get a 15% or 20% code added to the mi adidas order ?

Okay I got through and the lady that helped me this time was very nice and helpful

What she said was that once you order ships you need to call back with your tracking information and they will credit the 15% off back to your card (Or paypal)

So everyone who missed out on the discount just wait until you get shipping information and call back and let them know your order has shipped and that a customer service rep told you that they would credit you 15% back once it shipped

Because you're being a nuisance and you're literally begging on an internet forum.

Not to mention you were spamming inboxes with code requests. Get a clue, and grow up.

i'd let my extra code expire before hooking you up.

Yo you better fix that attitude, straight up..

ok cool I just called and he said no. repped
No guarantee it will work since I also sent an email and the rep said that MiAdidas are excluded from discounts as well as Ultraboost

Worth a try though, maybe the two exclusions will cancel out on some PEMDAS s***

Yo you better fix that attitude, straight up..

lmao excuse me? or what?

Dude wanted to know why nobody gave him his second code (since he ruined his first code) and I told him.

Plenty of people didn't even get one, and here dude is asking begging for a second. get outta here wtbs

Last edited:
lmao excuse me? or what?

Dude wanted to know why nobody gave him his second code (since he ruined his first code) and I told him.

Plenty of people didn't even get one, and here dude is asking begging for a second. get outta here wtbs

"Or what" im weak lmfaoo. And thats cool, just keep on ingoring him like you did before, but don't try to disrespect the man, talking about "grow up", get that mess outta here.

Last edited:
Got miadidas today. Black nemeziz yest and glitch eqts today. Plus those champagne aces and my wallets hurtin
yeah so far this week I have copped 1.0 Triple White, End x Bodega Iniki, MiAdidas and I'm dead. lol

just need those Run thru time and I'm set for a minute...

Still remember when SP restocked creams. I should've placed the order but the product numbers were off
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom