ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn and those glitch EQT 93/17s pack comes out on sat? That's a lot of money spent if you copped MiAdidas/Nemeziz today.

It was relatively easier (compared to today).  You just had to be on it and have done your consortium spot homework prior.  Personally, it started getting much more difficult around the time of the Solebox UB and near impossible around HS.  

Yup, I was able to walk in kith to get SNS and the first OG NMD and Key City I was able to cop doubles cuz no one was there.

Small line for Wood Woods and Creams. Solebox was the first one they started doing raffles with, haven't copped any consortium release since from Kith

Still picking at twitter's carcass for a miadidas code 
nerd.gif

View media item 2485378Needed some basic core black beaters/daily's with custom flair. +black laces for more tonal.

These will round out the triple white 1.0 and grey wool 1.0 rotation.

Last edited:
We're the 15% off codes just for one use each? I might try to call adidas and get one applied. $240 isn't too bad but $200ish sounds a lot better. Hah

I hate to be the ****/douche to say it, but the way you've acted in here in the past probably didnt help at all.

We like to help the people we see helping others, and well, youve asked about resell values.
One time . One freaking time I asked about it

One time . One freaking time I asked about it
Unfortunately it was probably more of the fact that there was 100+ people in here looking for codes more than that you've asked for resale in the past. You just got unlucky this time but you aren't the only one. Also at least you learned for next time if something is locked behind a Voucher the Voucher may become invalid if you delete/edit the cart.

Back
Top Bottom