ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a few pairs of the VMs and I think they're comfortable. Granted, I'm not running in them, but I like them.

I'm looking for an 11.5. Randomly put in a bid on StockX for one since the $25 code gets it relatively close to retail.
Yeah I bought the VM and they kill my feet in the arch area when I'm wearing casual. When I run no problems. Ok hope you get them for a good price. Definitely worth it.

I hate white laces for some reason.
What about the OG Whites? 
nerd.gif

Would love to share a code but I dont have one. :lol:
Most likely the code wuchi sent is cooked.

Went 2/2 on the miadidas email codes: first one went to jpac jpac cause he asked during the discussion last night. Second one was first sent out to the triple black ub guys. Actually don't think anyone wanted to use the code.

Gave release about an hour, then posted asking if anyone used the second one. No reply, so forwarded the code to another deserving Regular. Wasn't going to use anyway.

Hyped limited releases like the miAdidas codes are good for seeing how people really act in the Boost Thread. Just happen to check in while busy w/Real World so fortunate to catch the emails. Still saw a handful of fairly Regular dudes who should have gotten help on codes oop. That's why I really hate the random public posting of the info in Thread. Who knows where that code went. Waste.

Congratulations to those who wanted one for keeps.

View media item 2485783

Yeah I bought the VM and they kill my feet in the arch area when I'm wearing casual. When I run no problems. Ok hope you get them for a good price. Definitely worth it.
Ah, I hear ya. Yeah, the break-in period for me was longer than any other shoe I can remember. But once I wear it around the house for a few nights, it feels much better

Went 2/2 on the miadidas email codes: first one went to jpac jpac cause he asked during the discussion last night. Second one was first sent out to the triple black ub guys. Actually don't think anyone wanted to use the code.

Gave release about an hour, then posted asking if anyone used the second one. No reply, so forwarded the code to another deserving Regular. Wasn't going to use anyway.

Hyped limited releases like the miAdidas codes are good for seeing how people really act in the Boost Thread. Just happen to check in while busy w/Real World so fortunate to catch the emails. Still saw a handful of fairly Regular dudes who should have gotten help on codes oop. That's why I really hate the random public posting of the info in Thread. Who knows where that code went. Waste.

Congratulations to those who wanted one for keeps.

View media item 2485783
I commented about this during drop time. People were posting codes which is awesome but they were posing publicly and there was 1000 guests in this thread

Picked these up for a friend at 5th ave after work today. They were out of my size by the time I got there at 5.

qHX-3bfP4h4vIYAKPJ-8bm94DuDsYn50i1fz1kT3Jy1Eq5iHhs99bloqFuJsL83oGIk77Jur_VbyRgV5kUaqw6OOvQhg9TLPzf_jOI5f9pRU1Jdzm4edoUNvQkiGfClGZbT2GN4MMG6g68Tv77vO-q0mV_CX6gAi8KEk8iQGGV71YicpmMVlNxVPTVWqHKml-ofuUZA6v9_JbI62gFBg_0GeaBRU6QXfjkL7oyMd6A7WbY93x7rFTnGyi1_ITUFgGzkUJWbWqIbNAY8XjvzpV5PCm1Cg_VqH_sFfWcQjHaRLPJCvEd6s4UZIrTBohwHcYncQK3vih0X0fD8mwIcNyIWh1JTJxI8p21-2rssp1hbbvkMVkjAux5ouuHO8JLUh7BRDSJPgwyju7nY_UeEMfoSmKvZMJFywtnc0el_Vu62ZgtiUCeJm0XqBAP3z_Fd_xmnhV6x_VT39HE4NyK5ESfWPcVAa-94V34BxHrg1LV4GlSGQlO05OGZjcatVad_ACZ61dZYY6y2K8eKodxH9aurCOdNnuSb4RhvFjRoaovqfE64xYaNwJPOYs7d_tNepnT1VS_wxACQOZEMECNwPpnJJ_cKZblqZcDo7IUyj1YIVDH9XAq6E-PeyWg=w1267-h950-no

Last edited:
Someone point me in the direction of CB 1.0's size 9 for a decent price please!!!

and is the UB 3.5's happening?

Alright mfr's... Let's see what this is about.

View media item 2485849
To keep it Boost related... Adidas across the street is still closed for renovation lol.
Still!? I asked one of the employees at the outlets when it was gonna open back up . He said july 1st. I wonder if they're not gonna bother opening it back . There's a shake shack on the strip now!? Crazy how much the strip changes when you avoid it lol

DHL dropped off my Mystics this afternoon. Definitely not purple.
@floodarea   these might work out for you.
Nah I don't care what anyone says or thinks these are not a Knicks shoe

Those are straight up purple or navy depending on lighting

Why can't they just make an actual ROYAL & orange shoe? 
mean.gif

This shoe gives me Suns Retro 8 flashbacks 
It's because no one likes the Knicks right now lol. How we just offer THJ that big *** contract? 

Back
Top Bottom