ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those OK EQTs continue to haunt me 
mean.gif

what's kith mid sizing like if my 3.0 is .5 smaller than 1.0/2.0?
You can go with either 1.0/2.0 or 3.0 size. I've tried on both and they both feel almost the exact same.

I just went with my 1.0/2.0 usual since I don't size down in 3.0s. Plus, I will usually wear them in the Winter so the .1.0/2.0 sizing will help give me some room when I wear thicker socks.

Last edited:

You can go with either 1.0/2.0 or 3.0 size. I've tried on both and they both feel almost the exact same.

I just went with my 1.0/2.0 usual since I don't size down in 3.0s. Plus, I will usually wear them in the Winter so the .1.0/2.0 sizing will help give me some room when I wear thicker socks.
great thanks for the insight! 

Is it Soccer Szn or something? Restocks in purecontrols and nemeziz with a TB nemeziz pre-order.

Seem like there's a market for Soccer Boost.

It's "soccer" off season actually.

Seems like there's a market for soccer boost is an amazing observation. The worlds most popular sport and probably the most popular shoe together=a market place? Damn man, where are you a professor in economics at? Harvard??

It's "soccer" off season actually.

Seems like there's a market for soccer boost is an amazing observation. The worlds most popular sport and probably the most popular shoe together=a market place? Damn man, where are you a professor in economics at? Harvard??
Nah, I just no nothing about Soccer. But sorry you got all sensitive about it.

Fireworks kept you up last night?
laugh.gif

If anyone is outside of the US in one of these countries (Or has a proxy)

and wants the Champagne Aces there are still sizes sitting, I think they all share the same online stock though
Sorry for bringing up the Champagne's for like the 90th time but I just want to give a shout out to @razytwo  and @FullMax97. Missed the initial restock but early this morning a 10.5 restocked and I snagged it. So thanks to Razytwo for the initial post and thanks to FullMax for the heads up on the non-US stock.

Been on the hunt for these for a long time so this is HUGE.

What a great start to the day!

Thanks again guys! Repped you both.

PS. They already shipped and are in transit!

Back
Top Bottom