ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blacks coming out to $165 shipped 
eyes.gif
. Thought it would be cheaper with you wording it "way under retail!" lol

...that's still under retail, which is not common with UBs. 1.5% cash back with eBates as well.
lol actually under retail UB's is not that uncommon, especially the GR colorways like core black and triple white. Wasn't there a deal going on where people in here purchased core black 3.0 for under $130? Point is $165 is not "way under retail", I can get cheaper than that just walking into a FTL right now. When I clicked that link, I was hoping in terms of $120 which is not that farfetched.

Last edited:
For those of you in Austin, TX:

The ‘Triple Black’ @adidasoriginals #UltraBOOST 3.0 is now available at Nice Kicks Austin on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Nothing is going to beat the SS under retail price for CB 3.0's. $129 is considered "way under retail" to me
laugh.gif
yeah basically lol, if they don't even go for that much now, I don't even look twice
thanks. Don't absolutely need CB's but would've thought twice if the price was really  good

Last edited:
I got my TW 3.0s from Richards for $130 , that was awesome lol. 

but CB for $129? sheesh, still need a pair for every day use

There's no resell value in them. I hope folks cop them to rock and not to flip them.
I don't consider myself as a regular here but at least do try to help out when able to.
Was lurking in the Metcon 2 thread for about a year or so before the boost bug bit me.
Hence, landed in this and the NMD thread. Never looked back since. Tried to post links to help out the community when I can.
I was always in the Kobe thread until the tri color NMDs dropped. Always considered myself a Nike person until I was able to snag a pair of NMDs. Since then, I wanna say I've bought one Nike and 20+ adidas

Is it Soccer Szn or something? Restocks in purecontrols and nemeziz with a TB nemeziz pre-order.

Seem like there's a market for Soccer Boost.

Back
Top Bottom