ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking at this same shoe. It will be my first Iniki. Can you or anyone else help with sizing? I wear an 11.5 in UB 2.0, and 3.0 thanks in advance.
not sure if this helps but my wife compared her pair of iniki to 1/2 and 3.0 UBs , and she preferred the smaller of the sizes as if it wasn't snug enough then she said the heel would lift.  She is the same size in all 1/2/3 sizes but chose to size down.  

Got pm's from non-regulars and regulars.
I really hope you non-regulars could contribute slightly before asking for links.
I ain't a regular here but I do help out when I can.
That's what the NT community is for. To help each other out.
Will be on the road. Pm @drisk34
if any regulars need the link.

PS: I apologise for the rant. Not trying to feel almighty here but that's how I truly feel a community should be.
And I have to apologise to you, @drisk34
, if you get bombarded with pms :wow:

Not interested in the link, but repped anyway...

Community first [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I think I responded to everyone, sorry if I didnt, PM me again. I got alot of them
laugh.gif
what is everyone asking? 

Yeah...don't like the nemz model...don't want the bad vibes of begging only for the resell lol.

Plus I'm not "regular" enough lol

Yeah...don't like the nemz model...don't want the bad vibes of begging only for the resell lol.

Plus I'm not "regular" enough lol
Do those things even resell? I saw that adidas is restocking the first model again so I assumed not.

Don't know what constitutes a regular, but I add just a tad bit more in the discord chat than here

Do those things even resell? I saw that adidas is restocking the first model again so I assumed not.

Don't know what constitutes a regular, but I add just a tad bit more in the discord chat than here
There's no resell value in them. I hope folks cop them to rock and not to flip them.

I don't consider myself as a regular here but at least do try to help out when able to.

Was lurking in the Metcon 2 thread for about a year or so before the boost bug bit me.

Hence, landed in this and the NMD thread. Never looked back since. Tried to post links to help out the community when I can.

Back
Top Bottom