ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe more interest in UB in general in the US?

Both Kith UB sold out quick and demand a premium, but the other soccer shoes were pretty easy to grab. I mean even the non-cleats.

the kith collab is completely different imo. That was intedned for US people and people will always be hype for a kith footwear collab.

Apparently people are getting emails for Parley events at Adidas stores tomorrow for the release. I hope it's not exclusive to those people at the events...
UGH!

Kind of how I felt with the NMD R2 Tokyos, only in store...

Ended up buying two pairs resale, since one was a bit tight. Couldn't find a 12 and went with a 11.5. Now my 11.5 is up for sale and the 12 still hasn't been shipped in to StockX...

Hahaha glad I struck out initially.  Those things are bricks
I got a pair, also a half size too small in beige... the just sit collecting dust.

My wife loves her pink pair, but hey they're a size 5 and everything looks good in a size 5.

Kinda curious to see what the powerphases look like in the size 4 and 5 coming lol

My wife and myself haven't had the captcha all year :smile:
I've never had it as well.  This is the first season I'm going for Supreme and Palace.  I've found that it helps to have gmail/youtube open since it knows you're a verified person.  

I struck out on CDG hoodie, but only because I was totally unprepared.  No autofill and I left my CC upstairs.  By the time I got back, that thing was long gone.  Now that I look at it though, I'm kinda glad I didn't cop.  I much prefer the regular box logo hoodies

grabbed a 10 and 11 in the nemeziz. was initially after 10.5 and 11 to see how they fit but i guess im going with 11

I've never had it as well.  This is the first season I'm going for Supreme and Palace.  I've found that it helps to have gmail/youtube open since it knows you're a verified person.  

I struck out on CDG hoodie, but only because I was totally unprepared.  No autofill and I left my CC upstairs.  By the time I got back, that thing was long gone.  Now that I look at it though, I'm kinda glad I didn't cop.  I much prefer the regular box logo hoodies
​Think Palace has the nicest t-shirts material wise.

​Think Palace has the nicest t-shirts material wise.
For sure.  I had a bunch, but kept the Emelio and P-3D.  My only complain is that I wear medium and Palace shirts run a bit bigger.  Had I known that earlier, I would've gotten a small.  Hopefully they shrink a bit over time.  

Speaking of Palace, getting hyped for the collab coming soon.  Interested to see if they come out with some boost shoes

For sure.  I had a bunch, but kept the Emelio and P-3D.  My only complain is that I wear medium and Palace shirts run a bit bigger.  Had I known that earlier, I would've gotten a small.  Hopefully they shrink a bit over time.  

Speaking of Palace, getting hyped for the collab coming soon.  Interested to see if they come out with some boost shoes
​Last Palace x Adidas was pretty meh

grabbed a 10 and 11 in the nemeziz. was initially after 10.5 and 11 to see how they fit but i guess im going with 11
nerd.gif

Help a brother out with that extra 10?

Hope tmrws parleys are an easy cop. I wonder if all the stores who got the last ones are getting these

Back
Top Bottom