ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

Went to go turn back on the @letsboost IG yesterday (for personal pics moving forward of course....).  All followers, people I follow and pics weren't there. Everything at 0 lol.
Damn so Adidas really came at your throat telling you to remove all content? 

You guys are reading too much into a random flubbed one-off release for a limited shoe, doubt this is any indication of future drops.

Although it does seem like cart timer is gone site-wide at the moment.

UK still has cart-holds though, so I doubt it's gone for good from the US site.

Also interesting that UK is offering customizing options for UB now. You can add words to the Trace Olives on the site right now
Don't see cart holds on ADC UK :frown:

Damn so Adidas really came at your throat telling you to remove all content? 
Just to remove samples, not personal pics.  I complied of course, because I do this for fun 
smile.gif
 - not to get people I trust in trouble.

So I disabled the account for a while until everything calmed down.  Went to turn it back on yesterday - everything disappeared.  I'm waiting to hear back from IG for an explanation. 

Regardless, the page is back up now.

At least Supreme implemented captcha this season.  I've had a lot of success when ready.  I wouldn't be completely mad at no cart holds.  At least I wouldn't get that damn inventory error when I finally make it past splash

Think the Parley's will be hard to get tomorrow?

Really want them :smile:

Loving the first 3.0s...

Have the first general release of the uncaged as well, but I got a 1/2 size too small...

At least Supreme implemented captcha this season.  I've had a lot of success when ready.  I wouldn't be completely mad at no cart holds.  At least I wouldn't get that damn inventory error when I finally make it past splash
My wife and myself haven't had the captcha all year :smile:

Seeing how the adidas Nemeziz release went, its hard to believe stock on Ultra sat for so long.

Its almost like adidas just misjudged the market. It seems like us US guys love the soccer inspried boosts while EU guys could not care less. It probably helps they're all super limited in the US though.

Its almost like adidas just misjudged the market. It seems like us US guys love the soccer inspried boosts while EU guys could not care less. It probably helps they're all super limited in the US though.
Maybe more interest in UB in general in the US?

Both Kith UB sold out quick and demand a premium, but the other soccer shoes were pretty easy to grab. I mean even the non-cleats.

Apparently people are getting emails for Parley events at Adidas stores tomorrow for the release. I hope it's not exclusive to those people at the events...

Back
Top Bottom