ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That looks like my deck/patio at home.  Old and red paint falling off.  

time to restain that deck man! nevertheless....dope pic. 
Man that **** sucks.  I re-did my deck last summer.  Power-washed the old **** off, scraped everything, orbital sander for what was left, then used the Behr wood cleaner, then used Behr DeckOver.   And it didn't even make it through the winter without starting to chip again  
mad.gif

Bout to just burn the deck down, and put in a stamped concrete patio

Man that **** sucks.  I re-did my deck last summer.  Power-washed the old **** off, scraped everything, orbital sander for what was left, then used the Behr wood cleaner, then used Behr DeckOver.   And it didn't even make it through the winter without starting to chip again  
mad.gif

Bout to just burn the deck down, and put in a stamped concrete patio
i think we are going to do a patio. Not 100% sure yet though.

I can never get an answer on this. I've regularly washed my ubs in the washing machine but I'm not sure if it will ruin the RCs 2.0 with the suede cage. Anyone have any experience? Someone stepped on my cage.

I can never get an answer on this. I've regularly washed my ubs in the washing machine but I'm not sure if it will ruin the RCs 2.0 with the suede cage. Anyone have any experience? Someone stepped on my cage.
Noooooo
Suede should never get wet

Out of all my hyped ultraboosts so far these prides have gotten the most comments. First day out and had 2 people at the consignment shop I oop’d 2 pair too commented on them then a dude in the sauna at the gym asked if they were the prides and how he slept on them but asking them in person they are sick.

Was there a 'coming soon' countdown timer for the nemesis on ADC US? Or did they just drop?

Also, would you guys date a girl if she didn't like boost?

These past two days have demanded to bring the best of us in the threads ... in order to not completely lose it 
man I don't give a crap if Gal Gadot wears old navy flip flops every day, I'm not gonna be like "oh no boost? we can't date"

Last edited:

man I don't give a crap if Gal Gadot wears old navy flip flops every day, I'm not gonna be like "oh no boost? we can't date"
Real talk ... only thing that could stop me from dating Gal would be herpes haha ... even though 

Back
Top Bottom