ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
funniest Chappelle ever was when he was the blind racist dude who thought he was white

Definitely classic stuff. Dude was unstoppable back in day.
Some guys rediscover their mojo (Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, etc) as they continue career. Hoping he does too.

MGs are great, kinda wish I hadn't beat mine up so much.
MG would be one of the best 1.0's IMO too
I agree. MGs are one of my favs. Different strokes for different folks ‍♂️
Love my MGs. Colorway is low profile and looks nice. Just glad I was able to get my hands on the TB 3.0 as beaters so I can give my MGs some rest 
laugh.gif
 Always went for the MGs when choosing which UB to wear. 

Last edited:
Good to know. Was going to look up the new vids.
That Tyson/Holyfield analogy brings up bad flashback of bunch of us getting together in hyped anticipation.

They're worth a watch...

I agree they weren't as good as his earlier ones. I think his real gift was his work in his skits, not his stand up. Much like Key & Peele now.

OK EQTs arrived today.  They are really nice in person, especially the texturing and color of the mesh/knit upper.

I went a half size up and they are a bit loose.  TTS would have been better, but these should work ok.

crappy indoor phone pic:

Has anyone tried out the Pure Boost DPR? I am still trying to decide if I should get those for my everyday running shoe, or the Saucony Freedom ISO.

OK EQTs arrived today.  They are really nice in person, especially the texturing and color of the mesh/knit upper.

I went a half size up and they are a bit loose.  TTS would have been better, but these should work ok.

crappy indoor phone pic:
I can usually live with some extra toe room but 0.5 up had my feet sliding around when walking. Had to sell my 10.5 (that I originally traded my 11.5 for)

MG 1.0 never did it for me the way the greys came together, seeing them in person the first time too solidified that..

wools & snobs are far better imo

Has anyone tried out the Pure Boost DPR? I am still trying to decide if I should get those for my everyday running shoe, or the Saucony Freedom ISO.

I've tried them on... Lower profile, no Continental sole & thinnner insole than UB. I just have a hard time seeing them as a serious running shoe. Energy Boost would probably be better IMO.

Last edited:

I've tried them on... Lower profile, no Continental sole & thinnner insole than UB. I just have a hard time seeing them as a serious running shoe. Energy Boost would probably be better IMO.
They're designed for running in urban environments so it's sort of a specific application

They're designed for running in urban environments so it's sort of a specific application
I thought that was the purpose of the pureboost with the burrito tongue. I hadn't seen that said about the DPR, you're probably right though
https://hypebeast.com/2017/5/adidas-pureboost-dbr-gray-black-red-blue

"The New adidas PureBOOST DPR Delivers an Immersive Urban Running Experience"

There are other articles where they go more in depth on the functionality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom