ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NO!!!!
You can participate on my behalf.
nerd.gif

Well im expecting to pay resell either way. Gone are the days I can scoop retail.
Still netting close to retail, sometimes less on most resell cops due to flipping on my end.

Might have to let go of some doubles while they still have value

:lol: i myself think, these silhouette difference made UB less boring :lol:.. So not only cw variation but shape variation

Hey bro, no judge here! They're going on your foot, not mine! :lol:

Sidenote- Baseball Savings just sent me that cancellation email on those MG's. Kind of happy about it. Didn't need the shoe, as I only copped because it was a good deal. Plus, they would send me two emails a day on the status of my delayed order lol. How is that company still in biz? :D

For those that has these pairs, how would you rank them regardless of the current resell price?

Ub 1.0 mystery grey, Ub 1.0 cream, Ub 1.0 wool grey, Ub 1.0 highsnobiety, Ub 1.0 solebox

For those that has these pairs, how would you rank them regardless of the current resell price?
Ub 1.0 mystery grey, Ub 1.0 cream, Ub 1.0 wool grey, Ub 1.0 highsnobiety, Ub 1.0 solebox

Solebox
WG
Cream
MG
(don't have/want HS)

Last edited:
:rofl:

ok, I might put solar orange ahead of them. That color is just too bright. But im not a big fan of the contrasting greys.

Last edited:

Have had them all. I really regret seling my MG's though. 

I would say 

1. Highsnob

2. Cream

3. Solebox

4. Mystery Grey

5. WG

Back
Top Bottom