ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
same here. I dislike MG's. Wore them once and regret wearing them.
dam haha
I respect everyones own taste but to me MG's are dope. My wools are my beaters right now since it was my first pair of UBs but it's hard to unDS this pair.

i feel you my 3ms were my first ever UB & i beat them. gonna do a full restore but def would love to double up.

any 1.0 gets the hood pass tho
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Also looking at that picture of the Grey/red PB in the link it reminds me of the firestarter NMD
The silo def has a lot of potential, I'm not a fan of any of the colorways so far but I could see myself buying a pair eventually if they do something cool with it.

The silo def has a lot of potential, I'm not a fan of any of the colorways so far but I could see myself buying a pair eventually if they do something cool with it.
Without a doubt
Like I said if they end up doing a consortium collab with that model and having premium materials like the sneakerboy x wish collab then I'd be very interested
I honestly with that they used that silo for the sneakerboy x wish S.E.

Last edited:

I can usually live with some extra toe room but 0.5 up had my feet sliding around when walking. Had to sell my 10.5 (that I originally traded my 11.5 for)
Ah that sucks man.  I haven't gone outside walking with these yet so we'll see how it goes.  In the worst case I think I'll be able to make do by wearing thicker socks or switching out the insole or add a thin one.
What size are you in UB3.0 and what size did you buy in these?
I wear size 8 for UB3.0, 8.5 for the older ones, and I got these in 8.5.

I haven't been serious about fitness for a while, but I thought this was a myth?
It's a myth if you are eating enough the right nutrients and are just doing basic strength training and cardiovascular work. If you are into heavy weightlifting and add cardiovascular training as well you'll inhibit your ability to recover which is key to gaining muscle but that isn't an issue for 90% of the population.

I don't run because I don't like running :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom