ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADC Brazil has some heat
Yeah but it's wild expensive once you convert, these are actually way under US retail, plus I don't have to toss them in my suitcase to go back.  I'll wait to see if they fix whatever the issue is and we'll see if I want to double up

Bought my girl her first UB for her birthday. Got her the Core black for starters.

Quick question, does womens pairs not come with the Continental tags? Ordered from Jack Rabbit and the right shoe has has some slight dirt on the sole smh.

Bought my girl her first UB for her birthday. Got her the Core black for starters.

Quick question, does womens pairs not come with the Continental tags? Ordered from Jack Rabbit and the right shoe has has some slight dirt on the sole smh.
All should come with continental tag. Could that be display model?

Might be a return :frown:

Couldn't wait to throw these on today 
grin.gif

All should come with continental tag. Could that be display model?
hm, could be. I tried looking for a 3.0 womens unboxing vid on youtube and the only I found showed no tags attached as well. But it could of been cut for the video. Figured I asked here.

Might be a return :frown:
Damn it might be. Her birthday is next week and I dont have time for returns or finding a pair locally. I mean I can wipe it off but just the fact that I paid $180 for a shoe and it comes with a dusty and grimy sole and doesn't have original tags kinda sucks. 

Damn it might be. Her birthday is next week and I dont have time for returns or finding a pair locally. I mean I can wipe it off but just the fact that I paid $180 for a shoe and it comes with a dusty and grimy sole and doesn't have original tags kinda sucks. 
Yeah for sure a bummer. I'm sure she'll still love it though! Especially since you're probably not going to tell her about this lol.

Last edited:

Just when you give it to her give her the heads up and ask her if she minds and give her the option to return them for you to find her another pair or keep them and rock

What size does she need? FTL has 7.5-11

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236830/sku:S80682/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/black/grey/

Last edited:
So Cancun was all fun and games till someone decided to face a Puma to get laid with one of the chicks at the Hotel , needless to say the heroic spirit got his reward later that day but it's scratches left him unable to sport any UB for a week or so. (It also happened the day before my flight so I was bummed but happy, bummppy) 

So this wear is pretty special to me :lol:

View media item 2432272
Spoiler: No Cat.
Don't lie, dude. Boost Thread knows was this:

View media item 2432275

nerd.gif
 3.5 leak? Was window shopping and caught these. Site quickly took them down and replaced the pics.

Last edited:

They really do

Best sock quality I've had other than nike dri-fit
I've been wearing standard Nike crew socks for basketball for a while and they always end up ripping or getting holes quickly. Might start getting some higher quality socks lol.

Last edited:

Just when you give it to her give her the heads up and ask her if she minds and give her the option to return them for you to find her another pair or keep them and rock

What size does she need? FTL has 7.5-11

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236830/sku:S80682/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/black/grey/
Yeah  I also looked at FTL but decided to purchase at Jack Rabbit because I had a $20 rewards to use and they also don't charge tax. I already reached out to them via email and they hit me back with a return label but I told them I don't have time for that, and instead they gave me back my rewards. 

Who knows I may end up having to return them since I know adidas sizing can vary and she hasn't owned a adidas shoe in years. Trying to get her on the wave lol.

Thanks for the heads up though 

Back
Top Bottom