ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am IN LOVE with those run thru time mid UBs even though I think that kind of blue shoes are a bit hard to match. Those will be had no matter the cost. I just don't understand why Adidas aren't releasing those mid instead of the samples we've seen. The RTT/Kith mids look so much better than those samples we've seen pictures of.

Ultra Boost Mid "Run Through Time"

Said to be releasing in the summer, these will definitely be had at all costs. Looks like they got rid of that grey heelcup too 
nerd.gif
Inquired about sample pair or these but dude was charging mad money for em.

they cool and it's a mid I've been waiting for but them silk-screen looking white stripe kinda kills it. Kinda like the embossed look like the maroons.

I am IN LOVE with those run thru time mid UBs even though I think that kind of blue shoes are a bit hard to match. Those will be had no matter the cost. I just don't understand why Adidas aren't releasing those mid instead of the samples we've seen. The RTT/Kith mids look so much better than those samples we've seen pictures of.
I think it'll be two different lines of models

The sample mids we've been seeing are Mid ATRs so they're a bit more bulky

These are uncaged mids so they're sort of low profile mids

Email them later if no update, or check bank or PayPal if refunded or pending
REPPED!

I emailed them. 5 mins later, they fb messaged (not sure how they geo my fb contact though) me saying it's on its way!

Too excited.

Regarding Ultra Boost Mid "Run Through Time", if I manage to get my hands on that, it will be my 4th navy shoe. Too many blue shoes. I know some that has too many black pairs.

I think it'll be two different lines of models
The sample mids we've been seeing are Mid ATRs so they're a bit more bulky
These are uncaged mids so they're sort of low profile mids

Yeah that makes sense I guess. I just hope that Adidas will put out some more easy attainable cw's of the uncaged mids since I love that silhouette. My Kiths are one of my absolute favorite UBs.

REPPED!
I emailed them. 5 mins later, they fb messaged (not sure how they geo my fb contact though) me saying it's on its way!
Too excited.

Regarding Ultra Boost Mid "Run Through Time", if I manage to get my hands on that, it will be my 4th navy shoe. Too many blue shoes. I know some that has too many black pairs.

Great, in my opinion they look great in person. I was impressed

Some release dates for y'all
6-28 Multicolor LTD
7-1 Pride
8-1 laceless Ultra Boost
8-11 NMD PK all black and all white
6-28 Cg3038 ultra boost
8-30 Cg3041 ultra boost
8-30 all terrain ultra boost ATR khaki

Last edited:
TBH Ados look like they're more made of trash than Parleys 
laugh.gif
. Like a Frankenstein shoe but it kind of works lol.

6-28 Multicolor LTD
7-1 Pride
8-1 laceless Ultra Boost
6-28 Cg3038 ultra boost
8-30 Cg3041 ultra boost
Ultra Boost Pride and NMD PK all black are the only things I'm looking forward too. I've done a great job this year cutting back on sneakers 
roll.gif
 I've only copped OG NMD, Bred YZY v2, and these Parley's atm.

TBH Ados look like they're more made of trash than Parleys 
laugh.gif
. Like a Frankenstein shoe but it kind of works lol.
Since GRs lately have been double/triples/quadruples of the same CWs from this generation and generation's past, having this frankenstein UB is a bit refreshing and unique.

I'd rather buy this than another gray or black or white pair.

6-28 Multicolor LTD
7-1 Pride
8-1 laceless Ultra Boost
6-28 Cg3038 ultra boost
8-30 Cg3041 ultra boost
June 28th it is!!! Multi-color and triple blacks!!!!!!

of course, the ADOs are just sitting on ADC Brazil and they are at 140USD...plus I can usually get 20% off, but I can't order them...sigh

Back
Top Bottom