ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newest pickup. The splashes of color in the knit and the colored lace tips are so nice 
smokin.gif

Glad I went with the mens version instead of the women's in the end
Not hating.  Glad at least they got a little color in them.  This endless all black boost is getting crazy.

Cuz I think if it's only a month or so i could save a little money by waiting. I have the black turbos already as well.
Out of all the CWs of pics to possibly release, none are white. So if you want a white EQT in the collection, i wouldn't suggest to let them go.

But if you have no preference then resell em while they have good value then patiently wait for CWs to come out.

Out of all the CWs of pics to possibly release, none are white. So if you want a white EQT in the collection, i wouldn't suggest to let them go.

But if you have no preference then resell em while they have good value then patiently wait for CWs to come out.
That's true. I wish I would have kept the black turbos DS instead

May get my ProBikeKit order cancelled that was just posted this morning for the Mystery Greys... Doesn't really look good that when I was in the middle of checking out through my paypal, the stock said Sold Out. It still let me checkout though and sent me a confirmation email. Although it now says "Awaiting Stock Pick" and Processing. I feel that that's not a really good sign as it kind of indicates that they oversold and there wasn't enough stock. So they probably would be honoring the sales based on order time (which is what is fair and makes sense).

Customer service rep told me that, "We are currently evaluating the stocks on these lines as we have oversold on a few." then I asked when would they be able to let customers know if their order will be honored or not and he said, "Not yet, we are looking into it still, we will let you know by the end of this week." So basically I'll be out of the loop for this whole week without even knowing if my order will be cancelled or not.

A lot of you guys don't know how lucky you are in terms of the somewhat ease of getting Ultra Boosts there in the States. Apparently our Canadian market is "not big enough" for them to send adequate stock of ultra boosts up here. Literally every single one of the stores supplying them up here sells out within 10-15 minutes of all sizing.

@DesD1 my boy! LOL ya man I took a break a bit from the high end kicks to pick up some more casual kicks/ Ultra Boosts.

First getting Saint Laurent not even allow me to pay because I'm in Canada, then this Ultra Boost issue. Canada stay taking Ls lol.

Last edited:

@DesD1 my boy! LOL ya man I took a break a bit from the high end kicks to pick up some more casual kicks/ Ultra Boosts.

First getting Saint Laurent not even allow me to pay because I'm in Canada, then this Ultra Boost issue. Canada stay taking Ls lol.
haha Well bro, you seem to be getting a **** ton of stuff lately. With all the discussion here idk if I should say "keep it up" or "man you should take a break" but it's whatever haha , do what makes you happy. No ragrets 

2017 year of the EQT

Still waiting for that first EQT Boost Consortium Collab to come out
nerd.gif
I wouldn't go as far to say that since there only has been 3 CWs to release.

If they went NMD 30+ CWs hard with different knits then I would say so.

Still the year of NMDs/UBs but maybe one day EQTs will get their shine.

Waiting for a red EQT CW to surface.

The nice thing about the EQT also is that there are so many ways they can get creative with collabs and different colorways. I just hope that they do

Ultra Boosts will always reign supreme in terms of popularity among Boost models

Don't think the NMD can even change that no matter how many colorways they drop at one time

Everyone is having a joint Epiphany, lol. Coincidence that everyone wants to downsize because all the shoetubers are doing also? when will eveyrone think for themselves? very sheepish lol.

But in all seriousness this website is the devil at work.

i think i have about 8-10 trainers in total and will think about offloading 1 or 2

ultraboosts x3

adidas zx flux x1

air max 95 - x1 (trying to get rid)

air max 90 x1

Air jordan 4 x1

air jordan 5 - (trying to get rid)

flyknit oreo racer x1

adidas gazelle x1(commute to work beater)

nike huarache - gym beater (wear on my walk to gym also heel tab has broken - will get rid of soon)

nike free run - gym shoe

pumas (x2 beaters literally use them just to throw rubbish away and hang clothes in the garden)

Has anyone just listed their pairs and thought about removing it from there?

dunno, maybe for views / figured they can't keep up with all the releases / had an epiphany that life > shoes / too poor now so they gotta sell off their shoes / doing it cause other youtube shoe reviewer doing it / an opportunity to subtle flex how many pair have been have been accumulated since they started collecting.

It's funny because that's the title of the vid, then they go on to say well im keeping 'some' pairs...
That click bait thou.

I've seen them lately but I realized I had too many shoes long before any of these guys put out there "selling collection" vids. Fiance giving me heat for all the shoe boxes at our place lol. 

My new rule is if I buy something new I have to sell something. Hasn't worked 100% so far but it's helping.

Ultra Boosts will always reign supreme in terms of popularity among Boost models

Don't think the NMD can even change that no matter how many colorways they drop at one time
Probably for shoe heads but to the average consumer and broke boi, NMDs are actually slightly more popular in my book.

I actually see more NMDs (not saying they hype pairs but mega GR pairs) in the wild than UBs.

I haven't seen any version I've liked yet. The silo is just not nearly as dope as R1 to me, so it's always gonna feel like a lesser version. Add to that they keep using this weird striped pattern on the upper. I feel the same way about the CS2. The second gen NMDs feel like take down models for the malls.

That click bait thou.

I've seen them lately but I realized I had too many shoes long before any of these guys put out there "selling collection" vids. Fiance giving me heat for all the shoe boxes at our place lol. 

My new rule is if I buy something new I have to sell something. Hasn't worked 100% so far but it's helping.
I never really got into the 50-100 range like some folks in here. I think I had/have established sub consciously what is my max limit of shoes that I own before I know it is obnoxious.

There probably needs to be a TLC show on shoe hoarders.

I haven't seen any version I've liked yet. The silo is just not nearly as dope as R1 to me, so it's always gonna feel like a lesser version. Add to that they keep using this weird striped pattern on the upper. I feel the same way about the CS2. The second gen NMDs feel like take down models for the malls.
The r2's look really bulky in comparison to the r1's

And I agree the stripes are just gross looking

CS2 looks decent but I never liked the CS1

Back
Top Bottom