ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You got $600 for your Creams? Damn that's wild. I should've held onto mine. They were used but I got $350 for 'em 
haha you got 400 for your kiths? that's wild.

During the time I was looking for kiths, all resellers were stupid firm on 600+ but got lucky and found a reasonable reseller to do a paypal invoice.

Yea some dude international was fiendin' for em. I wasn't complaining. I had the kith for cream or any UB i had for trade in my sig for the longest but nothing came into  fruition so made my own 'trade'

You got $600 for your Creams? Damn that's wild. I should've held onto mine. They were used but I got $350 for 'em 
Why were people so into Ultra Boost Creams?  They were lame.  Oh, because Bieber was wearing them.  Now I remember.

Last edited:
Those vans are so dope!

Before I started collecting, ill admit, i thought it was absurd to spend over $100 for sneakers. All i wore were vans/converses until someone posted a link to those Winter Wool NMDs, and it went from there lol.

im a hypacrite D;

The most Ive spent on sneaker was $220? retail for the WM EQTs that I again caught on restock on ADC. But I try to find UK retailers for shoes since theyre relatively cheaper even with shipping compared to US prices

What's the most y'all have ever paid for a single pair of shoes and what shoe was it? :nerd:  
$240 shipped for Zebras from YS
Excluding shipping probably would be $235 for RF x NB 997.5 Cyclades
Only pay paid retail so far for my pairs. If I miss out on a drop I just try and forget it. May end up selling the zebras soon though and picking up the 1st RC collab

$230 for cool grey XI's back in 04.

Just recently spent $235 on black leather cage UB.

$700 for Kobe XI FTB, never again paying resell for anything.
mean.gif
Are they still DS? I'm planning to UnDS my pair on 4.13 in honor of Mamba Day 

I woke up with an epiphany that I dont need anymore shoes unless they straight up wow me. Ive gotten out of control wether its getting lucky going manual (2 RCs) or paying resell (Havens) I just need to hold up for a minute. Ive got like 15 UBs and all of them are basically just black or white or grey. I think the only color I have are Kiths, Olive 1.0s, and the Dirty Sprite 2.0s. Not to mention the 3 montone NMDs, and now starting the 93/17s.

I kind of hope this thinking lasts, and I dont just forget about it once lunch time comes around :lol:

Two days from now "these are really starting to grow on me" (insert shoe here)

haha. i should really try that sometime instead of going back and forth with a troll until powers from Big Brother begin to intervene.
There's too much negativity, stupidity and kids in the internet ... I feel like this should have a healthy environment at least for myself lol 

It's nice to see a lot of white space with red caption on 
nthat.gif
roll.gif
haha. i should really try that sometime instead of going back and forth with a troll until powers from Big Brother begin to intervene.
Hahahah I don't eveer see myself using the bock function, even for the trolls

I enjoy the regulars calling them out and I'm always down to watch the drama from the sidelines 
laugh.gif

There's only been a couple times where I've gotten into it with people and I think both times ended with the troll being banned or suspended hahah

There's too much negativity, stupidity and kids in the internet ... I feel like this should have a healthy environment at least for myself lol 

I enjoy the regulars calling them out and I'm always down to watch the drama from the sidelines 
laugh.gif

There's only been a couple times where I've gotten into it with people and I think both times ended with the troll being banned or suspended hahah
there was one month where that red flag button was being used hard. Don't know how much use it did since I still some of those folks come out of hiding to post nothing I want to interact or delve into any communication with.

I enjoy the regulars calling them out and I'm always down to watch the drama from the sidelines :lol:  

Same.
Post whatever someone wants.
Let the words speak for themselves.
Boost Thread pretty good about orderly flow.

Back
Top Bottom