ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
been looking everywhere all month for a womens size 7 ultra boost in all black. not the blue heel or the black n grays.

Anyone know any local shops in LA i can call for phone order and pickup?

fire  
nthat.gif

View media item 1837461

SMH, oneness cancelled my order for the white UBs... pretty pissed it took them a little more than a week to tell me or else I would've coped the restock this morning. 

No apology either, how rude.

Emailed them this morning they said all ultra boost orders were shipping today with tracking, about 30min later got my tracking info. But that sucks.

been looking everywhere all month for a womens size 7 ultra boost in all black. not the blue heel or the black n grays.

Anyone know any local shops in LA i can call for phone order and pickup?

not sure what you mean by black and greys, but the core blacks do have a lighter greyish weave mixed in, there is no all out black (unless the J&D pair was)

not sure what you mean by black and greys, but the core blacks do have a lighter greyish weave mixed in, there is no all out black (unless the J&D pair was)
might be talking about the new tonal cws with the black and grey "waves"

ahh yeah, the wave pair might have grey mixed in.

need clarification from him haha, core blacks are still around i think

yes i mean the core black in WOMENS size 7 not the new ones with the gray in the toes and the heel. It is impossible to find a womens version smaller than like 8 or 9. Im scrambling for a pair for my girls christmas gift lol

Last edited:
^Hopefulyl we see a couple of restocks of those and the whites. I need both hah.

Lmtd_Supply just stocked up ona FSR of the Cream LTD UBs, but they want 250 :x

EDIT: it is a pre-order, which means we should probably see a drop soon.

Last edited:

What site was this in? 250 shipped is a hella good deal for those
https://www.atelieronweb.com/eng/

I never have ordered from here but did some research and people say it's legit.  They were $220 plus $30 shipping.  Tried a few codes for more discounts and they weren't working.  Remember I said I got cart jacked?  I refreshed the site this am when i got to the office and there was that UK 10.5 sitting there again!  Decided to pull the trigger.  I now have these two super similar shoes coming.  

I can't justify keeping both since they look really similar.  Thoughts on which to keep?  I bought the 2/3 in Olive also (need a good olive shoe) so I'm leaning toward Y-3 on these...

Adidas EQT 2/3 was about $215 shipped from Barney's.  Adidas Y-3 retro Boost $250 shipped from atelieronweb.com.

Wow, I definitely didn't see them at all. That is disappointing if they were telling you the truth.
People are pretty upset by it. Check out http://www.instagram.com/fakexbait

https://www.atelieronweb.com/eng/

I never have ordered from here but did some research and people say it's legit.  They were $220 plus $30 shipping.  Tried a few codes for more discounts and they weren't working.  Remember I said I got cart jacked?  I refreshed the site this am when i got to the office and there was that UK 10.5 sitting there again!  Decided to pull the trigger.  I now have these two super similar shoes coming.  

I can't justify keeping both since they look really similar.  Thoughts on which to keep?  I bought the 2/3 in Olive also (need a good olive shoe) so I'm leaning toward Y-3 on these...

Adidas EQT 2/3 was about $215 shipped from Barney's.  Adidas Y-3 retro Boost $250 shipped from atelieronweb.com.
Y-3 for sure. If you look at the midsoles toward the heel, the EQT 2/3 pretty much copied the Retro Boost and the first iteration of the Y-3 retros came out the beginning of this year. Adidas has been diluting a bunch of Y-3 shoes down its mainline.

Last edited:
Creams haven't actually dropped yet. Follow how the 3Ms are dropping, they will most likely drop in a similar way.

Dang I remember seeing tweets about the creams on Dec 1 so I thought I already missed out on em. Giving me hope now!

^Hopefulyl we see a couple of restocks of those and the whites. I need both hah.

Lmtd_Supply just stocked up ona FSR of the Cream LTD UBs, but they want 250
sick.gif

EDIT: it is a pre-order, which means we should probably see a drop soon.
Is Lmtd_Supply legit?  Tempting, I may have to go with that option since I always miss these releases.

Is Lmtd_Supply legit?  Tempting, I may have to go with that option since I always miss these releases.

Definitely! I've purchased a couple things from them. Note though, all sales are final with no returns. So usually I order things that I know I want as well as know my size in.

I noticed in the description they said it'll ship around the 25-26th of January. Must be the release date?

Back
Top Bottom