ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do you know if it was a complete restock or just a few returned sizes? Can't believe i missed this, fking yzy szn messing up my sleeping schedule.
I know it restocked 3 times. The first two was smaller sizes and this one have bigger sizes

168 on eBay for some core blacks. Good price? Looks legit and the buyer has tons of sales and feedback with 100% guarantee . Might just pull the trigger since FNL sold out my size.

168 on eBay for some core blacks. Good price? Looks legit and the buyer has tons of sales and feedback with 100% guarantee . Might just pull the trigger since FNL sold out my size.
Retail before tax is $180, so of course it's a good price, unless you're broke from Xmas shopping? lol

Retail before tax is $180, so of course it's a good price, unless you're broke from Xmas shopping? lol

Oh man you're right. Late night shopping throwing me off lol thanks. About to cop. Got the greys from FNL for under 180 as well with the merry15. Just missing the whites now.

Btw are there fakes of the UBs?

Last edited:

Oh man you're right. Late night shopping throwing me off lol thanks. About to cop. Got the greys from FNL for under 180 as well with the merry15. Just missing the whites now.

Btw are there fakes of the UBs?
Yes, there are fakes. Try going to "search" and type in fake. Some post should come up for you to view. Best to get a Legit Check from members though. There are some pretty knowledgable folks around here.

Yes, there are fakes. Try going to "search" and type in fake. Some post should come up for you to view. Best to get a Legit Check from members though. There are some pretty knowledgable folks around here.

Thanks fam! I ordered based on the sellers rep and return policy, but will put in some research and post pics in here when I get em. Repped!

do these fit like the yeezy 350s?? Looking to get a pair of the core black ub's but not sure about sizing

Last edited:
Prices of the hypebeasts keep climbing I wonder how high these will go...

I really hope this is not the future of Ultra releases.... i managed to cart both the black & the white J&Ds when they dropped....then about 4hrs after the drop decided to cart another pair of blacks. Can't believe these sold so quick and current resell prices!

I really hope this is not the future of Ultra releases.... i managed to cart both the black & the white J&Ds when they dropped....then about 4hrs after the drop decided to cart another pair of blacks. Can't believe these sold so quick and current resell prices!
It's not.  Only collabs and models with Ltd in their name will sell like this.

Look at the gradient wave UB they are available everywhere.

Resellers jumped on the Kanye is with adidas bandwagon

so whatever is a limited hot release they will try to buy up.

It's sad because before anyone was thinking about adidas

2 Chainz collab sat.  Big Sean collab sat, Wish x Adidas sat....etc.

They all eventually sold but it wasn't any hype surrounding their release.

Now evey collab or Ltd is sitting on ebay because resellers think they have struck gold.

If people just wait for the restocks the resellers will move along to something they can capitalize on.

The olives were sitting for awhile, but some people have no self restraint and will pay anything just to feel special.

The same thing is happening now with the NMD.  If people just wait the prices will drop,

but I see people bidding in the $300 range for the normal pair which drives up the price of the "key city" pair.

Last edited:
Site is crawling
mean.gif
they just dropped the diadoras. thats probably why

Now I just want a pair of the creams in size US13 for my first Ultra Boost. :frown:

Missed on the HB so hard.
every1 did, dont feel bad. TBH the more i think about it the more i realized the HB uncaged looks terrible with the white heelcup and white sole. The ratio of black/white looks so off. Only positive is having the continental sole on an easy to rock shoe.

every1 did, dont feel bad. TBH the more i think about it the more i realized the HB uncaged looks terrible with the white heelcup and white sole. The ratio of black/white looks so off. Only positive is having the continental sole on an easy to rock shoe.
Kinda underestimated it to be honest, thought it will sell relatively fast, but didn't know like IMMEDIATE haha.

Back
Top Bottom