ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That really was one of THE stupidest reasons I ever read about wanting to cancel an UB order: TOO EASY.
Then skinny white guy w/faux Asian user ID has to driveby "boost hype over" post.
Great. What else?

Boost hype over hype bruh. 

Lol, that cat can't help but be commenting on my username every less than a min. 

Yo SumDumGuy:

Was that vid too subtle for you?
It's because you're RUDE and mouth off just to get a rise outta people in the thread. If you don't like the shoe, any shoe, just state your opinion. Even replied & agreed w/your last post the eqt not good. But you continue to flyin and expect people not to think you're trolling.

Last edited:
People will have opinions about shoes, good and bad and people have to right to express their opinions freely.

However, if they are doing it solely "just to get reactions" out of people, then that's where that flag option comes in handy and if I do not see the flagged posts, surely another Mod or Admin will.
Yea, I've flagged that dude plenty of times and he still comes in here.

Didn't post anything until now but it looks like you got it under control.

laugh.gif
here it is.

"Not released in the US"? 
sick.gif

That was cringeworthy 
laugh.gif

And that lace swap 
mean.gif

I'm here cuz I like Boost and apparently you guys think I like trolling. Ok maybe I need to stop Trolling the Oreos. But on some Forreal s**t this goes to show how much of a beast hype trully is and what the shoe game has come to be. I'm no HypeBeast believe that, just wanted to put it out there to see how ya would react. Lol. Any true sneakerhead would really appreciate what Adidas Is doing right now, I know I do, it brought me back in after being bored with Nike.

Understand. All good.
Glad you can think and reply level headed.
Salt levels high from bad Air Max Month.
Good luck on your pickups.
I passed on those Oreos too.

Wow I missed the drama again.
Don't worry, you didn't miss much. Just a couple pages wasted on Mr dad shoe mouthing off again.

Really brings the thread together. Or just the majority of the NT community has the same opinion on the dude.

Don't worry, you didn't miss much. Just a couple pages wasted on Mr dad shoe mouthing off again.

Really brings the thread together. Or just the majority of the NT community has the same opinion on the dude.

Yeah. That guy is an obvious troll. I wonder hows his dad shoe project? :lol:

LOL yea you right about that one. My early days of experimental Hypebeast lacing, looked ******ed.

But also, apparently I have what you call them "wide feet", can't help that. 

PS to the guy who said I was a Hypebeast up above. Yes we all have a bit hype beast, but I ain't about the hype that looks like trash (like Oreo 3.0s lol). 

Has nothing to do with your wide feet. Has everything to do with you having those things laced tighter then Kenan and Kel

Yeah. That guy is an obvious troll. I wonder hows his dad shoe project?
laugh.gif
jim beam hasn't been in here in a while. actually genuinely curious to see how his frankenstein UB project is panning out or if he spent hundreds of dollars on insoles and removed cages.

Forgive me, I try my hardest to keep up lol but mystery grey 3.0 is the 29th, correct? I see END is sold out, any sites I should hover around before that date? Need these bad

jim beam hasn't been in here in a while. actually genuinely curious to see how his frankenstein UB project is panning out or if he spent hundreds of dollars on insoles and removed cages.

Oh sheez mistaken him for that guy. Jimbeam can collab with this guy and make the ultimate dad shoe project.

Back
Top Bottom