ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my most coveted ub in the other day. Washed them yesterday and came out great. Paid a little more then I would like but have never been able to find my size. Also was able to pair them with their brother
laugh.gif
. @mdm320
Looks great! What did you use to wash them with? I have a set of grail shoes I didn't realize how much they were worth, but I wore them a lot since I like to rock my former university's gear during football season.

Dropping at 11AM for me in AZ so about 50 minutes

Titolo will have the most stock of all the consortium shops so this'll be your best bet for copping if you really want em
Repped and thanks. I copped a pair. I hope I'll like them in person. They look nice online, but I've had moments where I bought shoes online because I thought they looked sweet then I thought it looked stupid when I got them and put them on.

Local spot that got black EQT 93/17s said they won't be getting the whites. Said they were more limited in availability. Not sure if true or not but we shall see.

For people that have ever been to sneakercons, are there "deals" or are people still paying $600 for Yeezy V2s? I ask because I see vids and pics online and it looks like 12 yr olds walking around with Yeezy boxes

they've been worn, they arnt fake..... all of these LCs lately have been unneeded. People really need to stop being to paranoid

not to mention you waited 39 minutes before quoting and asking again. F outta here :rofl:

Last edited:
Yea those ATRs probably worth like $50 in that condition. Looks like he went on an expedition in those things. That lace swap so unnecessary too

Last edited:
they've been worn, they arnt fake..... all of these LCs lately have been unneeded. People really need to stop being to paranoid

not to mention you waited 39 minutes before quoting and asking again. F outta here
roll.gif
I have been wore these shoes !

I want to be sure that they are legit . 

Last edited:
I'm actually beginning to think some dudes are just posting legit checks to lowkey flex their latest GR pickups

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom