ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow, only 20 posts over night, I never thought id see that day again
laugh.gif
first time I'm waking up and don't have to skip through hundreds of posts for a long time 
laugh.gif

How do those Kith Response run?

Me 1.0- 10.5
2.0- 10.5
3.0- 10

I may be in the minority but I went TTS. The she's are a loose fitting shoe which makes sense but length wise because they're a hiking shoe but they fit extremely true to size. Going down a half size would fix the looseness but my toes would be bunched up at the front and it would hurt.

Don't blast me for this but I feel like Canceling my Oreos 3.0 order from FL. It was just too easy, and to be honest I don't even know why I got em. Smh
Def got swindled into the hype. I mean I like them but not $200 like. Size 9.5 going back, I remember I don't like white soles to begin with. Too much other goodness coming out. Thanks for being easy on me. Lmao
Damn those UB Oreo 3.0s are like the gift that keeps on giving, Finishline restocked again.

Last edited:

I'm here cuz I like Boost and apparently you guys think I like trolling. Ok maybe I need to stop Trolling the Oreos. But on some Forreal s**t this goes to show how much of a beast hype trully is and what the shoe game has come to be. I'm no HypeBeast believe that, just wanted to put it out there to see how ya would react. Lol. Any true sneakerhead would really appreciate what Adidas Is doing right now, I know I do, it brought me back in after being bored with Nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom