ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White Wangs dropping @ 11am EST tomorrow per YM... any truth to that? they seem to be right more than they are wrong.... 

If they were on the display, guaranteed they are gone. SF does not play when it comes to Boost.
laugh.gif
 For real. Folks were camping out since the AM for some TB 3.0s
mean.gif

i been saying that since the jump my man!!! 

at the rate this thread moves, its impossible to keep up tho... what size you got? 
nerd.gif
thread moves too quick .. i read a couple posts saying it fit like 3.0 so i bought size 11... got it a week ago but just able to try it on today

thread moves too quick .. i read a couple posts saying it fit like 3.0 so i bought size 11... got it a week ago but just able to try it on today
it really does.. sucks to have to go through 20-100 paged depending on how long Im away for lol

I'd make an offer but it would be offensive knowing you will have no problem letting them go for much more ... 

maybe sell and cop your size, pay the diff out of pocket? cant be too bad... 

I don't think anybody has paid attention to Jay's wardrobe or has copied his style since the button-up shirt/Evisu denim era. And that was like 15 years ago
lmao word up, jeans and button ups, AF1 era. just though some hardcore Jay-Z fans would ride the wave if still stuck in the Reasonable Doubt Era..

take out the liner?  thats what Ive done when i need to go down .5... not ideal but it certainly helps...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom