ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just a quick question on durability:

If i wear my Ultra Boost everyday (the same pair) and my total walking time is say 2hours per day, how long do you guys think it'll last (more concerned about the soles)? I wear just to walk about, no running, gym, etc. Asking from those with experience

Thanks

Last edited:
Welp, gonna double up on core black 1.0 now. Found a seller in England with my size for 260$. Never imagined you would have to pay these amounts but I can't do the 2.0 and 3.0 in core black. I truly hate myself for passing on Winnsports offer for 220$ shipped to Sweden from the US a couple of weeks ago.

3 weeks is probably old news , but i ended up buying two pairs of snsxss (DOE), to get sizing right, and the 8s felt better than 8.5 . I'm usually a 8.5 in 1/2.0 and 3 in 3.0.  the collar is tighter yes, but the length of the 8.5 is really long.... and someone may had said it before but the collar on this seems to keep your foot more back toward the heel cup. So in the 8.5 then the length is exaggerated more, unlike other 1/2.0s where because your foot moves a little more fwd it doesn't feel as long (i dunno).

broken record maybe, but the materials on the snsXss are phenomenal. The shoe feels 'different' than my other shoes (i dont have anything else with leather cages, suede cages, or leather insoles). Really like them! 

so here's a horrible pixelated photo for good measure.

I missed out on the Kith on naked's site. Naked's site was terrible and couldn't handle the traffic. I really wanted the tan ones and my gf wanted the pink ones. Their server was trash. We also love the white mountaineering nmd that we took the L on the other day. We are seriously considering paying ebay prices for them which is something we never do. I'm debating about which AW shoe to get for a possible flip situation if we don't like it in person.

I wish adidas clothing line would step it up in a big way. From workout tshirts (nike pro with the mesh stripe down the back), the new Dry shorts, to tech fleece and tech knit hoodies and pants, Nike has way more apparel that I love over any other athletic company. I do like the AW track jacket and pants, but prices are kinda nuts on them. I really do need more adidas apparel as the various boost shoes are taking my money more often than nikes the past two years. 

Last edited:
wasnt there someone looking for the black WM hoodie but all they could find was the blue on ADC? Pm me, I found the black.

The Wang's look like a condom for your feet when looking down at them. The name goes perfect with them haha. To each there own. Best of luck to the peeps that want them and will actually wear them. 

@Tank: Those corduroys are dope btw!

Pretty disappointed today. Found out one of my tires for my STI is toast (screw on outer edge). Wont be able to cop shoes for some time now. Grrr

Back
Top Bottom