ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya'll wondering why you cart then it's gone...second time I caught this [emoji]128163[/emoji] on adc refreshing/back button via mobile lol

Last edited:
can anyone with the EQT support 93/17 help me with an overhead shot on feet? Somehow mine seems to be very tilted on one side like the toe box tilted inward and the row of laces tilted outward when on feet (i guess the upper is too flexible). Its kinda annoy me a bit ... 

thanks

I want Alexander's Wang
indifferent.gif

MDLW2017

https://www.modells.com/product/adi...e=eean&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=eean

3white's $162 use CODE above

Last edited:
@tankdayglo
  bro does the wangs have an insole??? or is more like an nmd 

View media item 2355438
Yeah they have a very thin insole, it's glued down for the most part but you can lift up the heel portion. You can see the dark 1/4" wide area to the right of the stitching, that's the tan piece you see running along the outer edge of the shoe where the sock meets the midsole, it kind of stabilizes the shoe, they aren't as bouncy as you'd expect.

View media item 2355441
Cool tyvek dustbag & inside out box

View media item 2355442View media item 2355444

Last edited:
Yeah they have a very thin insole, it's glued down for the most part but you can lift up the heel portion. You can see the dark 1/4" wide area to the right of the stitching, that's the tan piece you see running along the outer edge of the shoe where the sock meets the midsole, it kind of stabilizes the shoe, they aren't as bouncy as you'd expect.

Cool tyvek dustbag & inside out box

Thank you thank you will be trying half size down tomorrow if i had any restroom break in between the meeting :smile: 

Back
Top Bottom