ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
I rock those same ones working on my car. Love crocs. Not sure if people know this but there is some technology behind them. If you throw them up in the air they will land upright almost every time. weird I know. 

I rock those same ones working on my car. Love crocs. Not sure if people know this but there is some technology behind them. If you throw them up in the air they will land upright almost every time. weird I know. 
LIES! i just tried it, i feel like an idiot lol

If I threw them up in the air they'd land in the trash can

I hope the R2 WM end up like the WM NMD trails and restock a bunch of times.....heres to hoping

seems like everyone hates crocs, must be the age group. I imagine those are the ones that have never tried them or used them for some time. Had mine since 2002 and have no issues. 

seems like everyone hates crocs, must be the age group. I imagine those are the ones that have never tried them or used them for some time. Had mine since 2002 and have no issues. 

Probably because half of these kids here were raised in them lol.

Back
Top Bottom