ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys when you make your first sale on goat what % fees are there? I knw it fluctuates and stuff but what is it when you start. Thanks. Will rep.

Hey guys when you make your first sale on goat what % fees are there? I knw it fluctuates and stuff but what is it when you start. Thanks. Will rep.
[h2]What are the commissions for selling on GOAT?[/h2]
The commission fee is 9.5% + $5 for a seller in good standing. The commission fee can increase to 15% + $5 and a maximum of 20% + $5, depending on the number of seller cancellations and verification issues. 
[h2]Why is my commission higher than 9.5%?[/h2]
Cancellations on orders will lead to a higher commission fee. All sellers begin with 90 points and the minimum commission fee of 9.5% + $5. 

For each seller cancellation or verification issue (replicas, wrong size, wrong shoe, wrong condition, uncommon manufacturing defects not mentioned), 10 points will be deducted. For each successful sale, 2 points will be added. 

When a seller is at or above 90 points, the commission fee will be 9.5% + $5. For sellers between 70-89 points, the commission fee will be 15% + $5, and for sellers between 50-69 points, the commission fee will be 20% + $5. Sellers that are below 50 points will be suspended from selling. 
[h2]How can I decrease my commission fees?[/h2]
You can decrease your commission fee to the minimum of 9.5% + $5 with successful sales (e.g. confirming and shipping authentic sneakers on time). All sellers begin with 90 points and the minimum commission fee of 9.5% + $5. 

For each seller cancellation or verification issue (replicas, wrong size, wrong shoe, wrong condition, uncommon manufacturing defects not mentioned), 10 points will be deducted. For each successful sale, 2 points will be added.

Lol ghost chairs are lame as ****. Can't people in line just throw them things away? How will the chair owners know what happened if they weren't there? Is one of their boys standing in line or something? At the end of the day, it's an entire line against a few ghost chair owners. Are you telling me everybody in line is OK with that stuff going down? Everybody in line can just mob those idiots.

Last edited:
Burst is life 
smokin.gif
 #Burstgod

Have you been able to get this to work? I'm trying to pick up a pair of CB 1.0 from snapstyle but it won't take. Any thoughts?
Only works on approved list of sellers, figured this out last time the code was posted a few days ago. Idk why he posted again

Here's a list: http://www.ebay.com/rpp/home-sales/Presidents-Day-Coupon
Just tryna be helpful, man. You don't gotta get all high and mighty about it

I had no clue about that list

Social Status x SNS so dope in person. Mine came in a box within a box. 

People are going to regret sleeping on these in a few months, easy one of the best releases of the year.

So much nicer in person and I dare say better than RC for me.

Anyone know if Triple Black 1.0 fit the same as any other 1.0? I usually half size up so wondering if I should do the same

Back
Top Bottom