ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this why I didnt want to go to dover, if im in line im not lettng anyone cut me. But not everybody feels the same way so I got to be top 5 so I dont have to worry.
If I ain't one of the first spots then skipping and fitting in the line is the only other option

The problem with the lines now a days is that it's not just like oh you show up at midnight and camp until 8am, some of the campouts now be like a day and a half in advance. And if you weigh the amount of time spent compared to what the product is/cost, it's just not worth it

The problem with the lines now a days is that it's not just like oh you show up at midnight and camp until 8am, some of the campouts now be like a day and a half in advance. And if you weigh the amount of time spent compared to what the product is/cost, it's just not worth it
I agree, that's why I fell back from camping, dudes wanna be out there two three days for $50 profit, hell no [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Posted some pages back when you(?) teased the pickup: went tts 10.5 on the white boost pair. And they will fit exact to feet. Bit snug cause of leather cage and kind of socks you wear. Not too bad. PDS gets no love in Boost thread, but I really dig my pairs. The deep discounted pricing was a bonus.
View media item 2338519
Post your pics when received. Look forward to them.

Yeah that was me. How is the leather on them? Nice quality?

Same buddy that traded me his SNS would trade me the KITH and new SNS for the new yeezys. Looks like I'll have to drive to LA and give it a shot.

Same buddy that traded me his SNS would trade me the KITH and new SNS for the new yeezys. Looks like I'll have to drive to LA and give it a shot.
The newest one thats supposed to drop on the 25th? You might be able to fetch more than Kith and SNS 2.0 if the numbers hold true. 

Like the Yzy thread for a moment there.
Thought it was suppose to be a quiet Sunday.

Lmao. Can't wait when people ask how this thread jump pages. Need jimbeam and dad shoes here though.

No.

Hold this L. Seen in a FB group. Ruining one of the absolute best parts of one of the best UBs ever and also putting those ugly shoe trees?!
View media item 2338924

Unless people are stretching the fit, shoe trees in sneakers is really the most asinine trend right now.
Ditto on ruining those SNS 1.0. Just unbelievable.

RC 2.0 is lazy in terms of a collab and compared to the RC 1.0. But can't say it looks terrible. Though I'd probably settle for these if I strikeout on the RC 2.0

the only difference is the heel cup

RC 2.0

Last edited:
Yeah that was me. How is the leather on them? Nice quality?

The PDS models are really nice from box, packaging, overall shoe quality. Don't know what the guys at Adidas Corp are doing with sizing, but the PDS Germans know their stuff. Can see why people dislike the UB cage cause it's kinda thick and all-encompassing. That's going to be the detail that gets to you.
Bought mine as heavy duty beaters. Built to last. Look forward to your pickup review.

The newest one thats supposed to drop on the 25th? You might be able to fetch more than Kith and SNS 2.0 if the numbers hold true. 

The newest ones. I most likely would be able to fetch more but I'm not really interested in profit. I'd rather deal with a homie who've I've done trades with before. The odds of me getting my hands on a pair are slim to none anyways but you never know.

Last edited:
RC 3.0s will be the first 3.0 I'll exhaust all my resources try and cop 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, was hoping you guys can help me out with a legit check? Probably too good to be true for the price I'm seeing these for. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom