ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of these shoe shop cats are elitist and entitled, they know the product sells itself so conducting themselves professionally and appreciating cistomer loyalty is an afterthought. At least thats my experience. Not all, but many. Even the dam footstore managers act like they need a handy to acknowledge your presence lol.

50-100th person is od. But what if you were 15th or 24th and you just really wanted the shoes? Idk how yall are assuming every person in that line was some pos reseller, as if yall never resold a shoe before. Obviously the store isnt obligated to do anything, its just common decency to let people know. Really speaks volumes to the attitude the shop has towards its customers.

Finally recovered from my BAIT PDX camp out they had 12 pairs for sale. Didn't get my size but happy to have just gotten 1 at retail to trade/sell for my size.

Had some lightweight drama from 2 kids trying to jump into the line around 8am, since their ghost chairs had been there since 11pm the previous night. They had a friend who was waiting there next to the 2 empty chairs the whole night but these 2 never showed their face once till 8. Some cursing/yelling back and forth between those 2 kids and about 15 angry people finally some older dude probably like mid 40's put them in their place. Dude was like "If your chairs can buy the shoes they can keep their spot in line but you 2 have to go to the back or else I'm gonna make sure this whole release just get cancelled for every mf'er in line." I think they realized after that no one was going to put up with their BS. Other than that great experience since I haven't camped out for kicks in a while.

Finally recovered from my BAIT PDX camp out they had 12 pairs for sale. Didn't get my size but happy to have just gotten 1 at retail to trade/sell for my size.

Had some lightweight drama from 2 kids trying to jump into the line around 8am, since their ghost chairs had been there since 11pm the previous night. They had a friend who was waiting there next to the 2 empty chairs the whole night but these 2 never showed their face once till 8. Some cursing/yelling back and forth between those 2 kids and about 15 angry people finally some older dude probably like mid 40's put them in their place. Dude was like "If your chairs can buy the shoes they can keep their spot in line but you 2 have to go to the back or else I'm gonna make sure this whole release just get cancelled for every mf'er in line." I think they realized after that no one was going to put up with their BS. Other than that great experience since I haven't camped out for kicks in a while.
Hahahah props to that old dude

Last edited:
Thanks for the info man. regarding the horrible luck during 2016, did that also include hyped stuff such as yeezys that usually move? I wanna send them a few bred v2s and they are giving me much better prices than fc. As for customer service, so far I can say that they are really, really not good in replying to emails...
It was mostly nonsense don't remember exactly what I gave them but they move yeezys

You guys got lucky then because here in NYC, the first 5 dudes with ghost chairs or that 1 dude holding the line the whole night is gonna bring the squad in the morning. Yeah that 1 40 year old dude only had to deal with 2 kids but in NYC it would be 8 30 year olds cutting the front of the line and you being a lone wolf probably won't be able to do much about it 

Hahahah props to that old dude
Ya it was awesome after that them kids looked shook cuz this was on the sidewalk of a busy as street. Saw folks walking by all stop to look what was going on, like the construction guys across the street stopped their work to watch lol

Hold this L. Seen in a FB group. Ruining one of the absolute best parts of one of the best UBs ever and also putting those ugly shoe trees?!
Is that Louie? haha he has a few pairs of those. He hooked it up with the white laces i was missing for my pairs. Watch him take advantage of the hype and someone cop. 
laugh.gif

You guys got lucky then because here in NYC, the first 5 dudes with ghost chairs or that 1 dude holding the line the whole night is gonna bring the squad in the morning. Yeah that 1 40 year old dude only had to deal with 2 kids but in NYC it would be 8 30 year olds cutting the front of the line and you being a lone wolf probably won't be able to do much about it 
Keep in mind OR is a more friendly CCP state then NY/NYC by the way dude carried himself I'm sure he was not scared. Also I just called them kids since I'm probably older then them but they were at least 20-25 years old.

Is that Louie? haha he has a few pairs of those. He hooked it up with the white laces i was missing for my pairs. Watch him take advantage of the hype and someone cop. :lol:

Haha yeah it is him. I saw him say he has more pairs but I still don't get why you would ruin such a nice shoe. He would probably get more cash for them if he hadn't uncaged them but his shoes, his decision.

Yeah I'm sure there are less campout fights in Portland compared to NYC :lol: . People here will start a in-line fight over halal food
Ya i don't doubt you on that, seen lots of crazy vids online from NYC camp outs just something you have to deal with out there I guess cuz yall get all the exclusive heat or random pop-up shops lol

Last edited:
A lot of these shoe shop cats are elitist and entitled, they know the product sells itself so conducting themselves professionally and appreciating cistomer loyalty is an afterthought. At least thats my experience. Not all, but many. Even the dam footstore managers act like they need a handy to acknowledge your presence lol.

50-100th person is od. But what if you were 15th or 24th and you just really wanted the shoes? Idk how yall are assuming every person in that line was some pos reseller, as if yall never resold a shoe before. Obviously the store isnt obligated to do anything, its just common decency to let people know. Really speaks volumes to the attitude the shop has towards its customers.

Well said, man. I can say with 100% certainty that not one of the owners or employees are any better of a person than I am. Possibly in the materialistic sense, but not otherwise.
If you're an employee, do your job, which generally doesn't consist of being on your phone or not trying to sell something that's in the store.
If you're an owner, the customers keep you in business. Act accordingly.
I'm not saying you need to greet everybody with a cup of coffee and a few mints, but at least TRY and make people feel like you actually appreciate their business.
Please and Thank You speaks volumes.

You could act ignorant and scrap,but it aint worth it over shoes , thats the only reason these dudes get away with it. 

Yea word :lol:
Happened at Dover basically :rofl:

waiting in line for sneakers ain't worth it anymore these days anyway. the online game is where people are winning. Unless you've 100% secured your pair on a line, very few of what's releases FCFS is worth your time vs just paying resell if you truly want something.

Yea word
laugh.gif

Happened at Dover basically
roll.gif
lol but you were first in line at DSM right? I know ain't nobody gonna cut in front of you.

But yeah in NYC, lines ain't worth it if you're planning to camp alone. 

Last edited:

waiting in line for sneakers ain't worth it anymore these days anyway. the online game is where people are winning. Unless you've 100% secured your pair on a line, very few of what's releases FCFS is worth your time vs just paying resell if you truly want something.
If my pair was guaranteed I'd rather wait in a line for half a day than hustle with online TBH hahah

I think I was 18th in line at my local little SNS during the Solebox UB release. They had a list and let 2 people in at a time. I got the last pair (not my size) and the guy who went in with me struck out. Felt so sorry for him since he was super chill and nice to me during the morning but we "only" waited for 4 hours for them though. 10+ people after us in the line had to go home when we came out and said they were sold out though.

Back
Top Bottom