ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stupidly ignored my FedEx customs charge of about $30 for a month or so and now it's $50 after late fees...

Interesting. Its hard to find no show socks that really don't show. Majority of no show socks (Nike, Adidas, even H&M) don't do the job with UB's. Pet peeve of mine when they stick out just a little bit.

These look to be the lowest cut no shows I've ever seen. But that material is probably terrible. Is it too much to ask for this cut in some Nike dry-fit material? Nothing better then brand new socks worn for the first time.
Yo Uniqlo socks are MAD underrated, but I have never tired their no-show socks.

When you wear UBs, you want a little bit of protection on your heel any way... or you might get blisters and stuff.

Regular Uniqlo crew socks come up to the perfect ankle length, which makes them great for work, shorts and etc.

I'm sure their no-show socks are decent quality.

Just posted these earlier but these are actual no shows and the material is better than most. Super thin & the actually stay on.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ARHJUHU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00
Damn, those is low cut for sure! I don't like my socks thin for some reason. But I might give these a try. My OCD kicks in when i wear Nike socks with UB's. I'm weird like that
Yeah they're definitely LOW. It's also dope that you can select sizes, so you're gonna get a sock that actually fits your foot.

I've been loving adidas' socks lately though...

I have this Asian guy in front of my store who has a stand.  I've been buying two packs of 5 pairs for 5 bucks for forever now.  I need to switch up my sock game.

Well I just asked someone on grailed if they want to trade their 3Ms for my silver LTD.  

Man some of the listings there are crazy.  600+ for the whites.  Saw the olives there as well.

When you wear UBs, you want a little bit of protection on your heel any way... or you might get blisters and stuff.

Regular Uniqlo crew socks come up to the perfect ankle length, which makes them great for work, shorts and etc.

++++1 on the uniqlo no shows (and just their socks in general as well), many (not all) of their low cut socks have silicone nubs on the heels, and are tight enough that they slip off waay less than others brands that i've owned.  i pick a few pairs up every time i visit the store (to keep up with my UB and other purchases
laugh.gif
).  best of all they are cheap, usually 3 for $12 or less if they are on sale.  they have ones with the thinner material, i own some of the ones with thicker cotton too and they are great too.  can't beat it!

Got black Jean stain on my White UBs after one wear ): Anyone know how to get it out?
???
Remove insoles & laces.

Pre-treat dirty areas with tide pen, shout or some other stain remover.

Scrub dirty areas lightly with toothbrush, soap & warm water. 

Put shoes in laundry bag.

Put shoes in washing machine on short cycle. Cold. Use normal amount of detergent for 1 load + possibly a small amount of bleach. (I threw a few white t-shirts in as well to keep the shoes from banging around too much)

Air dry.

++++1 on the uniqlo no shows (and just their socks in general as well), many (not all) of their low cut socks have silicone nubs on the heels, and are tight enough that they slip off waay less than others brands that i've owned.  i pick a few pairs up every time i visit the store (to keep up with my UB and other purchases
laugh.gif
).  best of all they are cheap, usually 3 for $12 or less if they are on sale.  they have ones with the thinner material, i own some of the ones with thicker cotton too and they are great too.  can't beat it!
I'm gonna have to give them a shot. My only problem with no shows that are slightly thick, especially when wearing with the UBs, is that the elastic cuff can dig into the top of your foot and irritate over time.

I use Stance Super Invisibles (the ones from Kith to be exact) and they sometimes stay one, sometimes come off the heel. It's a love hate relationship.

Gonna buy some Nike no shows this week, they're obviously higher than the Stance but at least they won't come off mid walking.

Has Richards ever stocked the core blacks? Crazy to think they have wools and yellows but nothing else.

I wanna cop the core blacks but I already have too many dark UBs and dark sneakers in general.

Saw the off white UBs with the grey side tab this weekend at Cerritos Mall Adidas. Dope in person, ALMOST copped, but pulled back realizing its $200 :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom