ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My size for ultra boost is uk 10.5. But I managed to cop a red one for 50% off but for size uk12. Tried it today and find that the fitting quite alright on the ankle except the length is slightly longer.not sure if I should return it.

My size for ultra boost is uk 10.5. But I managed to cop a red one for 50% off but for size uk12. Tried it today and find that the fitting quite alright on the ankle except the length is slightly longer.not sure if I should return it.
that is a whole size and a half too big for you. Return them fam. 

Last edited:
Just started getting into Ultra Boosts. Man, I hope the 3Ms restock. Were the 3Ms sold in stores like footlocker or champs?

Just started getting into Ultra Boosts. Man, I hope the 3Ms restock. Were the 3Ms sold in stores like footlocker or champs?

I'm in the same boat as you. Mad I missed out on those. I have a buddy who works with Adidas and he says a white 3M is supposed to come out in 2016.

I'm debating on just getting the Core Black's, those are nice.

I'm in the same boat as you. Mad I missed out on those. I have a buddy who works with Adidas and he says a white 3M is supposed to come out in 2016.

I'm debating on just getting the Core Black's, those are nice.

Yah I missed out on the initial release
Then the 2nd time I was on it asap but they didn't have my size 14
Local adidas didn't get my size
And I missed the only pair I've seen on eBay
Still on the hunt [emoji]128064[/emoji]

uhh.... Why would you buy a shoe that is a size and a half too big for you?

that is a whole size and a half too big for you. Return them fam. 

ah thanks. i was about to make some trips to adidas stores to get the talc pair haha.
i just got the 10.5 pair in. my other ub's are size 11 so hopefully these work out.

roll.gif

uhh.... Why would you buy a shoe that is a size and a half too big for you?
Because he had to have em.  

Yah I missed out on the initial release
Then the 2nd time I was on it asap but they didn't have my size 14
Local adidas didn't get my size
And I missed the only pair I've seen on eBay
Still on the hunt [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Hoping they do a restock around christmas time, otherwise will have to look at FB groups or the bay...

Because he had to have em.  
IMO, if you're going to get one of the most comfortable shoes out there on the market, you'll want to get it in YOUR size to maximize the comfort. Why get it if it's not going to fit you properly. It's like buying a truck but you need a booster seat.

Last edited:

IMO, if you're going to get one of the most comfortable shoes out there on the market, you'll want to get it in YOUR size to maximize the comfort. Why get it if it's not going to fit you properly. It's like buying a truck but you need a booster seat.
Totally agree... I can see going half size down or up, but a full size and a half up??? People are way too impatient nowadays and have to have everything as soon as possible, even if that means getting something that is basically useless to you. It reminds me of the episode of Doug where he wants the Sky Davis shoes, but they only have them in gigantic sizes.

latest

Last edited:
Quick question to anyone who ordered from Sweatshop... Do they send their packages with signature confirmation?

easily one of the best ub releases. pair fits fine without the insole but a little snug with them in. i personally like having a insole so hopefully these work out.

View media item 1819398

easily one of the best ub releases. pair fits fine without the insole but a little snug with them in. i personally like having a insole so hopefully these work out.
If it's just a little snug you should be fine. The collar tends to loosen up after a few wears.

SNS is $220 retail, dont know if i should pick up my pair or not
Are you talking bout the SNS UB collab? I figured they'd end up around that price, where you getting that info? I'm mainly curious if they're dropping this weekend. END took them off their release calendar but still list the Highsnobriety UBs for 12/12: http://www.endclothing.com/us/upcoming-releases

If it's anything like previous collabs we'll be lucky to find them for $220. The Kolors & J&Ds were at least that much. Some sites had em as low as $220 some as high as $285, the Y-3 site sold the collabs for $255.

anyone know a place that still has good sizes in the women's white UBs? i need to cross some people off my christmas list :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom