ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many pairs did you order? And where do you live?
i ordered from them twice. not even sure which this is from. think i got 2 pairs the 1st time, but this was weeks ago.

2nd time around i only got 1 pair.

idk which the fees are from. the invoice they sent me is weird. and it says payment due 12/04 when i barely got the letter today. i better not be charged late fees.

im not ordering anything overseas anymore

i ordered from them twice. not even sure which this is from. think i got 2 pairs the 1st time, but this was weeks ago.

idk which the fees are from. the invoice they sent me is weird. and it says payment due 12/04 when i barely got the letter today. i better not be charged late fees.

Probably on the order with 2 pairs. Usually if it's over $200 they hit you with customs unless the retailer marks the goods down on the customs form

You poor souls. My local Adidas store has them in stock. Seems like no one likes purchasing in store these days?

You poor souls. My local Adidas store has them in stock. Seems like no one likes purchasing in store these days?
Plenty of people do here in California 
mean.gif
 Couldn't even try on a pair because they were sold out in San Jose, Livermore... haven't tried Sacramento yet...

Pretty hard to find sizes of any in demand UBs at my local adidas stores unless you get there the day they drop.

customs duties can be assessed weeks after you receive the item

UBs are becoming the new flyknit trainers/racers in my eyes...

After copping/owning many of the first launch CWs, I can live happily without any new hype CWs.

Comfort/performance wise, I will continue to wear the UBs for gym/running/casual wear.

But in terms of new CWs, I am good for now.

(Except the cream joints of course)

Does anyone not wear socks with their UB?  Or can someone point me to a direction for a size swap? Silver LTD I need a size 8.5, I have a size 8 which is a little too tight.  

Got black Jean stain on my White UBs after one wear ): Anyone know how to get it out?

Last edited:
So for those who ordered from sweatshop and used paypal, will it matter if I used a credit card linked to my account or direct bank debit? I think I read somewhere that using a credit card might cost more due to higher exchange rate or fees. Or it won't matter whatever I use?

So for those who ordered from sweatshop and used paypal, will it matter if I used a credit card linked to my account or direct bank debit? I think I read somewhere that using a credit card might cost more due to higher exchange rate or fees. Or it won't matter whatever I use?

You might get hit with foreign transaction fees. Some credit cards have no foreign transaction fees but I think a majority of them charge you for transactions outside of your country. Should only be like $5 or something if you do get hit with it

Does anyone not wear socks with their UB?  Or can someone point me to a direction for a size swap? Silver LTD I need a size 8.5, I have a size 8 which is a little too tight.  
I hate wearing shoes with no socks. I've been wearing adidas socks a lot lately, of various thickness, but I like these Energy Running socks a lot: http://www.champssports.com/product...ehx-rlITgV3gnWSeqStFDd5kkMUqTMhcp8aAh7p8P8HAQ

Looks like they're starting to run out of stock as a couple sites I've bought from previously (ADC & FTL) don't have them anymore. I like em cause they're thin and you can actually choose sizes, tired of these "one size fits all" socks. Those socks aren't really no show, but the tab actually looks pretty dope with UBs.

For true no shows these are definitely the thinnest I've found & they actually stay on your feet: Amazon product ASIN B00ARHJUHU

Fees for just one pair? That sounds fishy. I've order 5 pairs from them (1 pair each time) and nothing. Only time I've been charged is when i went over $200 once.

And no, they dont charge late fees, at least Fedex doesn't.

I wear the Uniqlo no show socks. Super thin and work great with some joggers. 

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...l#09~/men/underwear-and-socks/socks/low-cut/~

Interesting. Its hard to find no show socks that really don't show. Majority of no show socks (Nike, Adidas, even H&M) don't do the job with UB's. Pet peeve of mine when they stick out just a little bit.

These look to be the lowest cut no shows I've ever seen. But that material is probably terrible. Is it too much to ask for this cut in some Nike dry-fit material? Nothing better then brand new socks worn for the first time.

I wear the Uniqlo no show socks. Super thin and work great with some joggers. 

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...l#09~/men/underwear-and-socks/socks/low-cut/~
Interesting. Its hard to find no show socks that really don't show. Majority of no show socks (Nike, Adidas, even H&M) don't do the job with UB's. Pet peeve of mine when they stick out just a little bit.

These look to be the lowest cut no shows I've ever seen. But that material is probably terrible. Is it too much to ask for this cut in some Nike dry-fit material? Nothing better then brand new socks worn for the first time.
Just posted these earlier but these are actual no shows and the material is better than most. Super thin & the actually stay on.

Amazon product ASIN B00ARHJUHU

Back
Top Bottom