ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if im the ONLY one who purchased a pair of superstar boosts. I love superstars and boost technology??  i feel so alone......

so we're talking $45 for a UB. maybe then, but id still never wear them
roll.gif
I'd say make a triple black custom out of them, but that red outsole would be tough to work with. This shoe make me nauseous. 

I wonder if im the ONLY one who purchased a pair of superstar boosts. I love superstars and boost technology??  i feel so alone......

Who cares man! Congrats on your purchase. adidas most iconic shoe fused with their most popular technology. That's so crazy to me man.

Are you gonna flip the tongue?

If the medial boost "thing" wasn't so prominent, I'd be more inclined to try these out. The all blacks should have had black boost, and the white model is really off white and clashes with the boost wart. Waiting on other colors to make a decision.

Related video:

H

I got my pair from adc. free expedited shipping. I'll write something once i receive them. I went true to size.  Def gonna get the stan smiths as well.  Hopefully the boosts on these are legit 

Back
Top Bottom