ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Found a Youtube video with on feet: 

Straight grandpa style hot garbage. 
Shoes look terrible here but I think its entirely because of those pants. I don't understand people who try to match their pants with their shoes. Solid black pants would make them look dope.

Last edited:

Gotta love your posts man, NOT.  
eyes.gif

Another good day. 5th ave employee just pulled a triple black from the back for me :smokin  and just got SNSxSS shipping, arriving tomorrow

Dude do you just ask if they have them? Lol. I feel like they'd always tell me they don't have it anymore

He's always been hating, ever since he was calling the chalks dad shoes or some **** there.
If I don't putting some real opinions on some Kanye hyped up creamy boring dad shoes, everybody be sheeeping away here in some styling black Kanye trash bags. 

Damn those naked x kiths are a pass as sell. Horrible

Reigning you're tripping homie. Send me your drugs as well please

Those look nice. Maybe with some black laces they'd make the pink pop more.

I've kind of gotten over the custom stuff. Since Adidas is pumping out UBs hard, if they don't have a CW I want, money saved and on to the next one.

Correction.

The Naked x Kith are bad but not SNS x SS bad. They still have something though

Those look nice. Maybe with some black laces they'd make the pink pop more.

I've kind of gotten over the custom stuff. Since Adidas is pumping out UBs hard, if they don't have a CW I want, money saved and on to the next one.
Agreed. I'm always in for making minor adjustments like that if its a colorway i'd like to keep. The solid cages do look a lot better on the 3.0's.

Agreed. I'm always in for making minor adjustments like that if its a colorway i'd like to keep. The solid cages do look a lot better on the 3.0's.
haha that cage is what puts me off the most about 3.0 but in my Energy Reds and CNYs, the cage is less translucent so it works out.

I'd like to buy more 3.0s, just a little more selective now a days.

haha that cage is what puts me off the most about 3.0 but in my Energy Reds and CNYs, the cage is less translucent so it works out.

I'd like to buy more 3.0s, just a little more selective now a days.
So far i'm only sticking with my CBs for beaters as far as 3.0 goes. I'm only interested in that same/similar pattern the SNSxSS have, maybe even the black wool with white heel cup/outsole, but i think i'm good for now. 

Back
Top Bottom