ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So far i'm only sticking with my CBs for beaters as far as 3.0 goes. I'm only interested in that same/similar pattern the SNSxSS have, maybe even the black wool with white heel cup/outsole, but i think i'm good for now. 
Yea those wool samples with the white heelcup/outsole are clean.

I'll take one in a gray and a burg.

Also looking forward to any other uncaged CWs. I want intrigued with the crystal blue women's pair but gotta chill out with the Ash Catchem mentality at times.

Copped way too many pairs this past holiday season/Jan.

What pattern type would the SNS SS be called? Not 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0....
I still consider them 3.0. all the samples that were shown last year had a very similar one, only difference the SNS just had the toe guard. found these oreo and night cargos with it, not sure about these but i posted pictures of the grey and reds a while back. 

So those hideous new kolor ultraboost dropped as a surprise. Saw a pic on fb

Last edited:

What pattern type would the SNS SS be called? Not 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0....
I think it falls under the same gray area the Kith Mid does. Until another one of each respective model drops (with similar knit), I feel like they're kind of on their own. 

I would have said it's close to the 3.0 if for the similar breaks in pattern, but the main pattern runs horizontal, and is asymmetrical on each shoe. 

Lol people already lined up for the Times Square Footlocker. Bout to walk in the store asking for kicks like this 

3973982-3977897365-FROST.jpg

did Oreo3.0 come in small feet sizes? smallest i've seen is size7 mens.

Anyone know what was the smallest size released on footsites or ADC? Looking for size 6 since 6.5 is her 1.0 size.  

TIA

Back
Top Bottom