ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah so far these things are holding up nicely in the snow but haven't been doing anything too crazy. We'll see how they look at the end of the day.
Lucky you.  Here in ATL we are getting that weird weather.  Last couple of days it's been tshirt weather during the day and windbreaker weather at night.

I want to wear my Sport Approach and the Pure Boost ZG high.  I really miss snow days
tired.gif

Yeah so far these things are holding up nicely in the snow but haven't been doing anything too crazy. We'll see how they look at the end of the day.

Lucky you.  Here in ATL we are getting that weird weather.  Last couple of days it's been tshirt weather during the day and windbreaker weather at night.

I want to wear my Sport Approach and the Pure Boost ZG high.  I really miss snow days|I

I'm on vacation, LA def doesn't provide many logical opportunities to rock these or my 950s so both will be put to good use this week.

What US consortiums will have the Kith UB available next week? Been checking different websites but not much info out there. Really not trying to pay resale for a size 9. Been offered 500 pp invoice so far.

I'm on vacation, LA def doesn't provide many logical opportunities to rock these or my 950s so both will be put to good use this week.
I forgot you had 950s.  I still have yet to add any adidas Yeezy to the collection.

I really like the bulky look of the 350 V2, but only at retail or slightly above.

I just looked up prices for Kith UB and they are BIN $600 and above. 

I can't do it.  Same for TB UB.  I rather wait and cop other stuff and then see if I still want either shoe at a later date.

I love the Kith UB, but with the 3.0 multi and this coming I think I will just let them go like all the other collabs.

I don't own any collabs so why start now.

If they release the above in a nice colorway I think I will be good on the Kith release.

Couldn't agree more man. I have both TB 1.0 and TB UC and they are probably two of my favorite UB. I too wear all black almost always with a black leather jacket, and triple black shoes just fit with my style the best and get a ton of wear. Can't get enough of them. I love how the caged TB are completely murdered out pitch black, while the uncaged are more of a distressed black.
the uncaged TB UBs look great as well but damn i hate that sock collar and i dont really like how they look with jeans : (

the uncaged TB UBs look great as well but damn i hate that sock collar and i dont really like how they look with jeans : (
With the right fit the TB UC look amazing. They look best with slim fitting black joggers or tapered black ripped jeans IMO.

For some reason I feel like these will stabilize around 450 - 500 after all the drops and resellers start undercutting... or am I being too hopeful? lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]
doubt they will go below $500 and will go back up after WW release. There won't be much inventory added to the ,market after the WW release anyway. And you better have a bot if you want to score from a shop with a consortium account. 

Last edited:

With the right fit the TB UC look amazing. They look best with slim fitting black joggers or tapered black ripped jeans IMO.
This is truth.  They really look amazing and streamlined with slim jeans.

I get a lot of compliments on the TB uncaged more so than any of my other UB except the Y-3 pure boost.

The silver boost looks pretty good on this model.

I wonder if this is the new knit pattern for uncaged?

I wonder what collab or occasion this shoe is for with the mismatched lace tips?

Last edited:
This is truth.  They really look amazing and streamlined with slim jeans.

I get a lot of compliments on the TB uncaged more so than any of my other UB except the Y-3 pure boost.
Exactly. There is just something about them that looks so clean on feet.

Back
Top Bottom