ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You sure that isn't just the lighting? I've been waiting for that pair based on this pic that was shared a little while ago in here:
lol but pic shows it side by side with another UB with actual white boost. It's clear the grey pair has silver boost

the pair in your pic might just be a sample

Last edited:

lol but pic shows it side by side with another UB with actual white boost. It's clear the grey pair has silver boost

the pair in your pic might just be a sample
Could be that. Also looks like the shadow of whoever took the pic is blocking a lot of the light hitting that shoe. Towards the toe looks like the boost is white compared to the heel area. Either way I'm interested in that pair though. 

Saw that on IG this morning. Multi 3.0 are straight fire
smokin.gif
. They look even better here than the stock pics leaked months ago. Would have preferred a solid cage but don't mind it that much on this cw. Will definitely need multiples.

Last edited:
Also there's another SNS UB dropping next year...in collaboration with a US boutique...3.0 knit however it is slightly different from the 3.0 knits we've already seen, colorway is b/w. 

Saw some pics yesterday and it honestly reminded me of something my grandma would knit. 

Have not been active the past few days.

Good job @Andy Mao. People like you makes me believe that there really are good people out there.

Congrats my man @DesD1. You are one of the people who deserves this. I better not see you flexin.
laugh.gif
Andy got me outflexing you this time. Fb pic an all haha 

Merry Xmas to all. Hope you all keep the good spirits, thank you all for the good thoughts and be happy. There's plenty yo be happy for :D 

Back
Top Bottom