ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you guys going to rock the Nakeds? I missed out during the initial drop at Naked's site, but I realized I would never wear them because the color's too girly.

Uncaged arrived earlier this week (initially struck out online, so after getting tired of searching around online for a week, i bit the bullet on Stock X using the $25 off coupon which put me at around $20 over retail).

I know some have said TB doesn't appeal to them because it's too plain and looks like a restaurant shoe, but i truly love these. For someone who wears all black almost all of the time, these fit perfectly into my rotation. Considering picking up another pair of TB caged since i foresee this pair getting heavy use.

Uncaged arrived earlier this week (initially struck out online, so after getting tired of searching around online for a week, i bit the bullet on Stock X using the $25 off coupon which put me at around $20 over retail).

I know some have said TB doesn't appeal to them because it's too plain and looks like a restaurant shoe, but i truly love these. For someone who wears all black almost all of the time, these fit perfectly into my rotation. Considering picking up another pair of TB caged since i foresee this pair getting heavy use.
Couldn't agree more man. I have both TB 1.0 and TB UC and they are probably two of my favorite UB. I too wear all black almost always with a black leather jacket, and triple black shoes just fit with my style the best and get a ton of wear. Can't get enough of them. I love how the caged TB are completely murdered out pitch black, while the uncaged are more of a distressed black.

Last edited:
when are those mcs coming out? those are the 1st mcs that actually look decent. the past few mcs with the toebox have been super ugly.

Last edited:
3.0 MCs look nice and translucent cage looks better in person. I was a doubter before because that cage doesn't look all that great in pics.

Wonder how much different though they will be side by side with the CNY 3.0

TB 1.0 are 
nthat.gif
 That blacked out knit is just too clean. 

Too bad it was so damn hard to cop 
mad.gif

Last edited:
3.0 MCs look nice and translucent cage looks better in person. I was a doubter before because that cage doesn't look all that great in pics.

Wonder how much different though they will be side by side with the CNY 3.0
Was thinking the same thing about how they will compare in person to the CNY 3.0. I personally like the MC 3.0 more based on pictures.

TB 1.0 are 
nthat.gif

mad.gif

They were indeed very hard to cop, that's for sure. Struck out hard release day on ADC but the next morning I got crazy lucky when FNL randomly dropped them really early.

Last edited:

They were indeed very hard to cop, that's for sure. Struck out hard release day on ADC but the next morning I got crazy lucky when FL randomly dropped them really early.
Yeah I had no chance on ADC. My size was gone by the time I got to the product page and there was only a size 10 left I believe. And FNL dropped way too early for me to even stand a chance there.

This pic is fire I repeat haha 

Yeah I had no chance on ADC. My size was gone by the time I got to the product page and there was only a size 10 left I believe. And FNL dropped way too early for me to even stand a chance there.
I was waiting by the computer all day waiting for that ADC drop and was there right when they dropped but still struck out. The FNL drop was pure luck for me being at the right place at the right time. Really wasn't expecting to actually checkout but it was a really smooth process. Couldn't believe it actually, it made my whole damn week.
laugh.gif

TB 1.0 are 
nthat.gif

mad.gif

That close-up pic of the MC looks so good man, thanks for sharing.

I had no luck on ADC either for the TB caged; if you look closely at my pic, you'll notice that the box is all banged up and dented in the corners. I had to bite the bullet for resell overseas because it was alot cheaper than here in the states, but the seller didn't double box and shipped them in a plastic bag. (it's mind-blowing that people still do this in 2016
mad.gif
)

Yeah so far these things are holding up nicely in the snow but haven't been doing anything too crazy. We'll see how they look at the end of the day.

What's the price at for naked ubs? (size 11.5) Missed on majority of drops..thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom