ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor guy is nothing without UB lol.
??? I dunno man, the dude is doing pretty well doing Tattoos and contracting doing art design for some companies.

Still boggles my mind he can drop like $1k a week consistently for the past ever since he has had his channel.

Doesn't really make sense that people were ordering the wrong size on the naked site.

EU sizing doesn't have men's & women's sizes, it's just universal. So if you had figured out your correct EU size before ordering there should be no problem.

Damn, y'all harsh on ol' Teddy... Dudes seems like a nice dude and is doing something positive with something he seems to love (like all of us dorks)... and seems to be killing it on his merch stuff.

Seems to be more than a lot of folks are doing.

Lame or not... to each his own.

Adidas be trippin...  Package has been in local facility since Saturday night and wont have fedex deliver early...  
mean.gif
you can always have the package held at a local fedex for pick up well before the intended delivery date when this ******** happens

you can always have the package held at a local fedex for pick up well before the intended delivery date when this ******** happens
FedEx updated their scheduled delivery today so technically they are not violating shippers request... 
roll.gif

where it would normally read Male/Male (on the shoe tag itself, like on the black WW), that area is empty on the white WW pair. 

It had the female skirt on the box tag, but the size tags inside itself did not have a female indicator if i'm not wrong. 
Interesting. Seems like Adidas already caught up that dudes are gonna cop women collabs more than women.

Had nothing to do with Yeezys, but does anyone have any recommendations for a good quality Olive hoodie?  French Terry knit type of material.   I've seen the Reigning Champ one, but it seems too brown-ish, looking for more green-ish. 

laugh.gif
I disagree there man.

TB >>> Chalks, but that's just me.
happy.gif
Hahaha!  I know.  Just messin...  Im not an all black shoe person.  BUT that v2 all black got me...  And if I had a pair of v1s, PB is my choice 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation from a restock in Spain. Being delivered Wednesday. Now all I gotta do is find a 10 or 10.5 to trade for this 9.5 smh. The first time getting a pair I couldn't even land my own size. At least I got a pair I guess.

Damn, y'all harsh on ol' Teddy... Dudes seems like a nice dude and is doing something positive with something he seems to love (like all of us dorks)... and seems to be killing it on his merch stuff.

Seems to be more than a lot of folks are doing.

Lame or not... to each his own.
Yep, he's a successful artist and the "BoostGod" was a nickname from people that started following him- the apparel and everything was also made because people wanted it, wasn't some corny idea that he tried to push in the first place

Just read through +600 new posts after taking a break from the forum over the weekend.

Looks like the only thing i missed were people hating on Teddy and the color "teal". lol.

It's one thing to say you "dislike" a color because it is no longer in style and another thing to dislike a color because you think it's "feminine". Some doods in here acting like Fieg didn't release the Mint Leaf Gel-Lyte III and V just a few years back, where any male who were into runners, wanted a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom