ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reseller thought they cooked good...  
laugh.gif
  Too bad for people who really wanted them but got the wrong sizing... 
Yeah especially since a lot of people got them for their girls as holiday gifts. Well at least return shipping should be free since they were marked the wrong size.

Didn't think pricing these joints at this price would move lol. Only put em up cuz wifey was on the fence so I thought I'd list em for a ridic price. Welp

View media item 2267800

*Edit

Just read the sizing issues lmao. Get my pair today so I'll verify and email buyer if need be.

Adi w/sizing :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

Thanks, did not even think to look at that. Answered the question. THESE ARE MENS SIZES!!! looks like adidas mislabeled them womens. Going to be a lot of disappointed people who ordered the wrong size. 
Did you purchase this from the Naked website?

I used the chart on the site and the sizes are listed in EU.

Adidas be trippin...  Package has been in local facility since Saturday night and wont have fedex deliver early...  
mean.gif

Did you purchase this from the Naked website?

I used the chart on the site and the sizes are listed in EU.
Yeah, Luckily I've ordered from EU sites before, so i knew a 38 2/3 would be her actual size of womens 7. It worked out and i got the proper size, but for a second i thought i was screwed and got a womens 6 when i saw that label.

I just wanted to make people aware of this mistake before these release on US sites and other consortium accounts. You know US sites will botch this release and have these listed as Womens sizes when they are really mens. People need to know to order mens sizing for the wider release next week. 

Yeah especially since a lot of people got them for their girls as holiday gifts. Well at least return shipping should be free since they were marked the wrong size.
You would hope so if it truly is incorrect...  

Adidas be trippin...  Package has been in local facility since Saturday night and wont have fedex deliver early...  
mean.gif
This always gets on my nerves. It'll arrive to the local facility on Friday...they do home deliveries on Saturdays in my area. But it still sits in that warehouse until monday. What was explained to me by FedEx is it's in a container and it can't be opened until the delivery dates. I don't know if that's BS or not though.

I know fam haha...

You going for these?

Really curious how these look in person.
I went for them, I got them, I got cancelled. lol trying again on 23rd but global release is a even bigger fail for me. You don't have them in hand yet? Naked shipped them pretty quick

What do you guys think the next non-yeezy hyped up Boost will be that'll have wide release on Adidas.com?

i.e. Bape NMD

Does anyone know if not all Adidas X Parley Uncaged came with tags?

Most of the new pics i've seen online and shots on Ebay don't have tags on them.

This always gets on my nerves. It'll arrive to the local facility on Friday...they do home deliveries on Saturdays in my area. But it still sits in that warehouse until monday. What was explained to me by FedEx is it's in a container and it can't be opened until the delivery dates. I don't know if that's BS or not though.
It can be but in this case I highly doubt it...  How would they know that the item is not supposed to go out without at least scanning it for sorting... 
laugh.gif

I went for them, I got them, I got cancelled. lol trying again on 23rd but global release is a even bigger fail for me. You don't have them in hand yet? Naked shipped them pretty quick
Sheesh. Yeah I don't know how I managed to checkout. Got to it pretty late. They're out for delivery today so hopefully no delays

Back
Top Bottom