ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man people will cop anything that has "UltraBoost" in the name - some of these CWs are straight trash but if that's what you like more power to ya.

dumping my burgundy 3.0s, I just cant unsee ground beef, rather someone else enjoy them. just gunna wait it out for the wool pair :smokin

dumping my burgundy 3.0s, I just cant unsee ground beef, rather someone else enjoy them. just gunna wait it out for the wool pair
smokin.gif
Good choice man. Once you see the ground beef, it cannot be unseen...
laugh.gif

icefffffire just put up pics on IG they had of the 3.0s CNY, Military,Ground Beef, and Olive

all look underwhelming

right now i am thinking 3.0 olive....and 3.0 triple black...maybe? I hope they grow on me

Last edited:
Anyone know the deal with the proper sizing on these Naked Ultra Boosts? Are they actually men's or women's sizing? I just got mine in, they're supposed to be a xmas gift for my girlfriend but I don't know if it's the proper size now. The box pictured below has W listed on it for women's sizing, but it also says a size 38 2/3 corresponds to a W 6. According to Adidas' own conversion chart, a size 38 2/3 is a 6 in mens and not a 6 in womens. A 38 2/3 should correspond to a 7 in womens. Are these actually a women's 7 and they're mens sizes listed on the box? I won't be with my gf until wednesday to have her try them on, so i'm trying to figure out now if they are the right size. It would be appreciated if someone could help me out before I wrap them up.

View media item 2267783View media item 2267782

Anyone know the deal with the proper sizing on these Naked Ultra Boosts? Are they actually men's or women's sizing? I just got mine in, they're supposed to be a xmas gift for my girlfriend but I don't know if it's the proper size now. The box pictured below has W listed on it for women's sizing, but it also says a size 38 2/3 corresponds to a W 6. According to Adidas' own conversion chart, a size 38 2/3 is a 6 in mens and not a 6 in womens. A 38 2/3 should correspond to a 7 in womens. Are these actually a women's 7 and they're mens sizes listed on the box? I won't be with my gf until wednesday to have her try them on, so i'm trying to figure out now if they are the right size. It would be appreciated if someone could help me out before I wrap them up.
It's women sizing. It's intended for women. See the W on the label.

yes, but look at the label closer. they have a 38 2/3 listed as womens 6. on adidas own website, their size chart shows a 38 2/3 is a mens 6 and womens 7....
This is interesting indeed.

Go off of unisex EU sizing here since that isn't different between men/women.

Thanks, did not even think to look at that. Answered the question. THESE ARE MENS SIZES!!! looks like adidas mislabeled them womens. Going to be a lot of disappointed people who ordered the wrong size. 

Last edited:
I guess it's good for EU peeps, since they don't need size conversion. So, if you want the shoes, go with your EU size.

Resellers sitting on full size runs of these Naked UBs. These look terrible and there's been such little interest in them.

Reseller thought they cooked good...  
laugh.gif
  Too bad for people who really wanted them but got the wrong sizing... 

Back
Top Bottom