ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Different strokes for different folks. None of the 3.0s are doing it for me so far. The pattern is so underwhelming. The only one that I'm slightly interested in is the CNY, but that doesn't seem like a shoe that can be worn regularly. And who am I kidding, that one is gonna be hard as hell to cop.

I really wish they did more with the 1.0 knit. The possibilities were endless as we saw with the ASU and Miami colorways. 

Last edited:
Different strokes for different folks. None of the 3.0s are doing it for me so far. The pattern is so underwhelming. The only one that I'm slightly interested in is the CNY, but that doesn't seem like a shoe that can be worn regularly. And who am I kidding, that one is gonna be hard as hell to cop.

View media item 2257148

I really wish they did more with the 1.0 knit. The possibilities were endless as we saw with the ASU and Miami colorways. 

I wish Adidas would redo the original 1.0 colors but with the Reigning Champ construction and materials.

Just got my Triple White 3.0s in - just had to have a pair in hand to try on and compare against my 1.0s and 2.0s. Sizing is always tricky, since everybody's feet are shaped very differently - but here's my feedback.

My TTS is 9, but - due to my wide-footedness - I wear all my 1.0 and 2.0 UBs half a size up without the insole. My feet are widest in the toe box and fairly tall overall - so the extra space I get from removing the insole makes a HUGE difference. With the 3.0s, I ordered a size 9. These fit fairly comfortably in my true size with the insoles in. However, I still removed the insoles to stop my toes from pitching a tent in the toe box. Even with the insoles in, the knit they use is so flexible and soft, I barely feel any negative compression on feet compared to 1.0s/2.0s with insoles in (which is no-go for me).

To give a better idea of what fits my feet comfortably:

1.0s/2.0s - 9.5 (half size up - insoles out)

3.0s - 9 (TTS - insoles out)

ADO Pure Boost ZG - 9.5 (half size up - insoles in)

Jordan 1s - 9 (TTS)

350 V2s - 9.5 (half size up - insoles out)

Shoes feel great, but these are going back as I am not feeling the translucent cage on these Triple Whites. I will probably try for a CB 3.0 pair and paint the cage. 

Hope this helps!

Creams dropped on ADC on 12/26. I remember it was some random time late AM/early PM, not the usual 7-8am PST. I was driving when they dropped and missed out.

Scored a pair for retail from Champs in Mar/Apr. Wore them a dozen or two times and then cleaned them and sold them for like $400-450. They look so much better in pics but on foot they don't look as good. They look like dad shoes.

Picked up my RCs from the post office today. They definitely run half size bigger...
If anyone is looking to size swap my 10 for your 9.5, send me a pm. 
Have size bigger in width as well or just length? I size up from a 10.5 to an 11 because I have a slightly wider foot. Can anyone comment on the RC width?

Last edited:

Just got the triple black uncaged in today. Pure [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Straight to feet and worn all day. But I do now see why people were complaining about the collar. Din't bug me on my first uncaged pair though. Still I think this is one of the best UBs this year.
Agreed
smokin.gif
. When I got my TB UC in and on feet, I was blown away. They look much better in person and are now a favorite of mine as well.

Agreed
smokin.gif
. When I got my TB UC in and on feet, I was blown away. They look much better in person and are now a favorite of mine as well.
I just saw TB uncaged yesterday at an Adidas store and they were nice, but not nice enough for me to part with my cash.

That purple grey heel cup
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom