ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no finisher at all
hopefully they last longer than I expected :smile:
but for the cage I painted from the inside part of the cage

they look dope. The CB3.0 is essentially the TB3.0, which i love more.

Didn't even notice the cage, which means you did a spot on job. Good work.

I just copped all of my supplies to paint the midsoles on my beat OG purps over the holidays. Can't wait.

wasn't there a debate on whether the Military Greens were an Asian Exclusive?

Apparently they are not.

Some said it was Dubai exclusive release but I havent check that.
But when I saw the tags on the box, it was like Asian release kind of thing

they look dope. The CB3.0 is essentially the TB3.0, which i love more.

Didn't even notice the cage, which means you did a spot on job. Good work.

I just copped all of my supplies to paint the midsoles on my beat OG purps over the holidays. Can't wait.

Thanks man
The way I painted my cage only can be applied on 3.0 cage only.
Happy DIY holidays man :smile:
Think it gonna look dope on the OG

military? the ones Ice just told us were limited yesterday?
To me there's no way he would be selling them that low if there was only going to be 200 pairs released in Asia. Maybe he meant for rn so technically he wouldn't be lying but I'm anticipating a wider release eventually even if it stays in Asia 

To me there's no way he would be selling them that low if there was only going to be 200 pairs released in Asia. Maybe he meant for rn so technically he wouldn't be lying but I'm anticipating a wider release eventually even if it stays in Asia 

Yeah, something didn't seem right. $440 isn't low, but if there were only 200 pairs, we'd be looking at way more. I hope people didn't bite on that. They were nice but didn't look like a shoe that only 200 were made.

I didnt bite on it, but you're seeing them release in other areas now? thats awesome, id love a pair

Yeah, something didn't seem right. $440 isn't low, but if there were only 200 pairs, we'd be looking at way more. I hope people didn't bite on that. They were nice but didn't look like a shoe that only 200 were made.

Yeaps.... agreed man, dont think that only 200pairs made.
I think I saw it on FB Groups, that Shawn Lee sell it below $400

The odds of anyone getting multiple pairs out of 200 seems pretty low no matter how connected you are to me

People did bite. Sizes were gone when I asked about them before I saw what he was asking for on here.

Can someone explain to me real quick how StockX works? PM or reply
as a buyer: you either place a bid for the price you are willing to pay (less shipping) and wait to see if a seller accepts it, or you can buy now for the lowest asking price for your size.  The seller will then ship the shoes to StockX where they will authenticate them and then ship them to you.  The charge on your card will stay pending/processing until Stockx ships to you.

as a seller: you can sell for the highest bid or you can place an asking price and wait to see if someone bites.  When you sell a shoe, you send it to stockx with the provided shipping label.  They pay out as soon as they authenticate it (in my experience same day as they receive shipment).

I know it's not the best picture, I just snapped a quick pic. But the women's burg looks so much better than the ground beef men's.

as a buyer: you either place a bid for the price you are willing to pay (less shipping) and wait to see if a seller accepts it, or you can buy now for the lowest asking price for your size.  The seller will then ship the shoes to StockX where they will authenticate them and then ship them to you.  The charge on your card will stay pending/processing until Stockx ships to you.

as a seller: you can sell for the highest bid or you can place an asking price and wait to see if someone bites.  When you sell a shoe, you send it to stockx with the provided shipping label.  They pay out as soon as they authenticate it (in my experience same day as they receive shipment).
I'd add: even if you're patient, never think that a seller will accept your offer; if anything, you'll screw yourself over by placing a bid and simply add support/foundation to the crazy prices that sellers are asking. 

#stockX

Last edited:

GOAT prices seems to be better than StockX
Only reason I went with StockX was because of their $25 first time buyer discount. That said, the process was very quick and painless. Shoes were at my doorstep in less than a week

On another note, am I the only one not feeling the Military Greens? Guess Olives have never been as hyped for me as everybody else, but I'm not loving the pattern or even the heel counter

Back
Top Bottom