ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what do you guys think would be my size in the ub 3.0s? ive seen varying answers and some people change sizes depending on the material of the 1.0s

for reference my sizes are 9.5 in all boosts (3m, creams, wool greys, 2.0 olive) and 8.5 in pk nmds

from what i read so far some people are saying TTS, while others are saying 0.5 down from TTS

you can't unsee it 
mean.gif

Cream restock's were complete madness. Not only on this thread but i remember the mall's would be full of lurkers. Dudes sitting outside of Champs and Footlocker just lurking away waiting to see any creams. 

It's a 1.0 white. The boost doesn't feel as soft as my old white 2.0 that I'm going to sell because they are too big

In my experience my White 1.0's are the most squishy. My 2.0's are more stiff , and I've been told it's because of the Continental sole.

Last edited:
Cream restock's were complete madness. Not only on this thread but i remember the mall's would be full of lurkers. Dudes sitting outside of Champs and Footlocker just lurking away waiting to see any creams. 

Thats the fastest I saw this thread jump to pages

Creams didn't even real appeal to me until recently like this past week. Hmm maybe it's time for me to pay resell price for once. Since I do not plan on getting 3.0s.

Last edited:
 Grey 3.0's came in today and they look a LOT better in person for some reason (not just saying that.)

I was ready to not like them in person and on feet and I'm glad I was wrong. Anyone else have that same experience with these?

Also took a pic of my Christmas presents that I bought myself lol. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays NT fam! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

what do you guys think would be my size in the ub 3.0s? ive seen varying answers and some people change sizes depending on the material of the 1.0s

for reference my sizes are 9.5 in all boosts (3m, creams, wool greys, 2.0 olive) and 8.5 in pk nmds

from what i read so far some people are saying TTS, while others are saying 0.5 down from TTS
start with TTS

Grey 3.0's came in today and they look a LOT better in person for some reason (not just saying that.)

I was ready to not like them in person and on feet and I'm glad I was wrong. Anyone else have that same experience with these?

Also took a pic of my Christmas presents that I bought myself lol. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays NT fam! 
nthat.gif
idk, they look a lot better to me in person as well...just don't dig the translucent cages though atm, but hoping it grows on me

Back
Top Bottom