ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
triple up in a shoe?

Makes sense to me. Hell, I quadruple up on a shoe i like (purps and CB1.0). About to un-ds my 3rd OG purp. Feels great knowing you have back ups.
Well I understand having a back up, but 2 back ups? Whyyyy haha

From the pictures that Shawn Lee is posting in fb, I think im also sold with the TB 3.0s. Its different from the 1.0s. Hope its not limited and I dont have to pay resell prices.

Doubling up on on OG whites and 3M's was a no brainer and they're still DS.

I'm most likely getting two more pairs of the CB 3.0's. especially if under retail.

From the pictures that Shawn Lee is posting in fb, I think im also sold with the TB 3.0s. Its different from the 1.0s. Hope its not limited and I dont have to pay resell prices.

Yep, i think they look amazing. I'm definitely on the TB3.0 > TB1.0 train

Love the pattern on the 3.0 TB.

Less restaurant worker looking.

Has anyone gone .5 up in the 3.0? I bought the wrong size for my cousin and its .5 bigger than his true size at a 10 instead of a 9.5. You guys think it''ll be too big??

I know you're getting everything , either if you want them or not 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

So I'm reading and hearing the knit is pretty thin on the 3.0? Wonder why we're seeing different results...

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but I have a question. Does boost in ub take a while to soften up? Because if I wear my new ub on one foot and one that I've worn a few times on the other, it's softer.

Is one a different model than the other.? if its a 1.0 vs a pair with Continental sole the Continental will be stiffer.

catalog pics (on page 1) show 199.95 for both the TB and the other one that also looks like TB

Back
Top Bottom