ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found a knit pattern that showed off the 1.0 knit to my liking 

and knew to go down a .5 size thanks to the discussion here. 

appreciate y'all 
glasses.gif

Hmmm I was gunna pass but the 2.0 are too narrow for my wide feet, may have to give these a shot 
Yeah if you have wide feet then you will definitely fit well in the 3.0. I think that was an issue for a lot of people with the 1.0/2.0 so that might explain the expanded width throughout the shoe.

I want to like these 3.0 because I don't have any 1.0's with the continental sole so I was really looking forward to them. Just not for me. Now I'm really on the hunt for some MG 1.0's 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My 3.0 greys just came in. Got them TTS and they fit perfect. And I happen to like the new ball sack pattern no homo
See I really like the silhouette of the shoe and I don't think the pattern looks that bad in this pic. It's the feel of the new knit and the appearance on-foot that bothers me. Nice V2's 
nthat.gif

Snug? No offense but I don't think you are wearing the correct size. These are far from snug
Could be the socks. I was wearing NBA stance socks (which tends to be thicker than normal socks). Don't get me wrong ima keep 'em. My UB 2.0 are bout ded for gym kicks.

See I really like the silhouette of the shoe and I don't think the pattern looks that bad in this pic. It's the feel of the new knit and the appearance on-foot that bothers me. Nice V2's :nthat:

Agreed. Just got my 3.0 and the knit in the toe box is so much thinner compared to 1.0. And the stupid stretch mark pattern bothers me way too much

In conclusion, 1.0 > 2.0 + 3.0 IMO

Any idea if they had a bunch? Really want to grab a men's pair in a 12. Definitely not driving there from the valley right now in traffic.
Not sure. They had a 10.5. I asked because I have a 10 coming that's half size normal for me. I may go back tomorrow morning since I feel TTS feels great.

Ugh.  I just returned some merchandise using the "return or gift" explanation.  Thanks for the heads up.

Were you able to get refunded back to your credit card?

She said it's a case by case bases. Whoever received them at the warehouse made that mistake. So you could get lucky and get your money back.
I'm suppose to get a gc by mail for that shoe I put "return or gift". Ya it sucks.
She also said to avoid any confusion put any other reason but that one in the future.

Happened to me with the Uncaged TB the day after release was sold out. Got shipping email the next day. You may get it.
Thanks for the info bro I'll just think positive and hope for a Christmas miracle! Struck out hard on these and RC's on original release day. Already paid resale price for RCs and was about to do the same for TBs but going to hold off on that for now.

View media item 2191955

burgs arrived. Definitely doubling up when i have the chance.

I copped .5 down (10) since i had no choice, and have a 10.5 (TTS) in CB3.0. I love the TTS feel much better. Returning the 10 for a 10.5 tomorrow. Just a tad tight.

Hmmm. I think I may need to size down a full size from TTS on my RC. My left foot fits okay (it's slightly longer than my right) but my right foot (about a half inch shorter than my left) has about a 1 inch gap from the edge of the toebox and feels all floppy and loose in the front. This is with thick Adidas ankle socks on too. Fortunately, I decided to recently sell two of my 11.5 pairs and repurchase sz 11 pairs. If I wanted to mess around with sizes, this was the time to do it. Prices will start rising in a few weeks I suspect. 

Triple up in a show you want to rock makes no sense to me. Am I idiotic? 

triple up in a shoe?

Makes sense to me. Hell, I quadruple up on a shoe i like (purps and CB1.0). About to un-ds my 3rd OG purp. Feels great knowing you have back ups.

Back
Top Bottom