ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude. Thank you SO much. I have about a minute left on the timer but have been checkout looped about 5 times now. Gonna give up on it instead of sitting on more pending charges. Appreciate the help greatly. 
Damn, sorry it didn't work out man.

it all started with the Choc 750's for me, before that release, I had no problems checking out as long as I carted. For the choc, I carted late and inventory was low so checkout loops were crazy. Had like $3k in pending charges which probably fk'ed up my account. Ever since then, can't cop anything. Not even basic stuff like socks or whatever. The Triple Black UB's was my last straw as I saw the timer ticked down to 00:00 from 9 minutes of payment errors. 

Started for me on belugas. Was able to cop 1 from ADC after multiple checkout loops but since then I've only been able to place 1 order through my CC or Paypal. Such a nuisance...

I did manage to cop some stuff this weekend using ADC gift cards though. Just use a different email and don't login. You can purchase ADC egift cards on paypals website and they deliver instantly. You can only purchase a max $100 at a time but easy to do with a 10 min cart hold.

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/adidas.html

have done that, my CC isn't denying the payment, I'm even getting emails each time saying payment approved. It's ADC denying them. @chowfun89  contacted ADC and basically explained it the way I thought was causing the problem. Account is flagged, all information is flagged, can't even checkout with someone else's info with anything related to my info. My girl's info is flagged as well. So it just looks like I won't be copping anything from ADC for a while. 
tired.gif
Oh no, you just killed my hopes ... I'm on that boat as well. 

Did this really work ? 

And it will continue to pop haha 
Yes it did. I have had the same issue for probably 2 months now. I carted the last V2 and of course got a checkout loop. Changed my email address and card - order went through. Reigning Champs - order went through. Pusha Ts - order went through. This is my first experience with checkout loops again since switching info. 

Started for me on belugas. Was able to cop 1 from ADC after multiple checkout loops but since then I've only been able to place 1 order through my CC or Paypal. Such a nuisance...

I did manage to cop some stuff this weekend using ADC gift cards though. Just use a different email and don't login. You can purchase ADC egift cards on paypals website and they deliver instantly. You can only purchase a max $100 at a time but easy to do with a 10 min cart hold.

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/us/brands/adidas.html
does ADC checkouts let you stack gift cards tho? Might be the only option. But I'm sure my address is flagged so it probably won't even work. 

definitely on mobile. i'll see if apple pay is turned on. ive made purchases before using it though.
I turn my on for Frenzy crap but thats about it. Rarely like to pay with my phone and also don't like to have to keep the passcode on as Apply Pay requires it

You can use up to 5 gift cards per order. I used my flagged address and all the orders I made this weekend have shipped. There is hope!
good, thanks for this method, will try for something good next time lol. Would've been clutch on the TB when I had those carted after it sold out

Are you using just store bought gift cards? Think Privacy would work?
nah paypal Adidas e-gift cards

Back
Top Bottom