ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

if you're getting payment errors, STOP submitting. It's only flagging your account even more and you will continuously run into those problems in the future. 
Yeah, learned my lesson last time.  That's why I struck out on trico nmd's and the salmon ones.

Cookin. 
laugh.gif
Literally 
roll.gif

I suppose i'm with the minority. I prefer the uncaged over caged for H.I.I.T. in the gym.
Well you know I'm right there with you for the uncaged haha 

Yeah, learned my lesson last time.  That's why I struck out on trico nmd's and the salmon ones.
yeah I didn't even try for Trico's or the Salmon PK NMD because I knew I wouldn't have gotten through. I can cart or whatever, just can't submit payment. Always end up with pending ghost charges. Can't **** with adidas anymore. 

yeah I didn't even try for Trico's or the Salmon PK NMD because I knew I wouldn't have gotten through. I can cart or whatever, just can't submit payment. Always end up with pending ghost charges. Can't **** with adidas anymore. 
I got like ten ghost charges on my account right now, from that day, lol.

Its really weird. Ive ordered a ton on ADC and never once got a ghosted charge. Id imagine its a huge annoyance

Adidas is so frustrating ... footsites doesn't work at all ... next release atc slots will be copped 

I got like ten ghost charges on my account right now, from that day, lol.
it all started with the Choc 750's for me, before that release, I had no problems checking out as long as I carted. For the choc, I carted late and inventory was low so checkout loops were crazy. Had like $3k in pending charges which probably fk'ed up my account. Ever since then, can't cop anything. Not even basic stuff like socks or whatever. The Triple Black UB's was my last straw as I saw the timer ticked down to 00:00 from 9 minutes of payment errors. 

it all started with the Choc 750's for me, before that release, I had no problems checking out as long as I carted. For the choc, I carted late and inventory was low so checkout loops were crazy. Had like $3k in pending charges which probably fk'ed up my account. Ever since then, can't cop anything. Not even basic stuff like socks or whatever. The Triple Black UB's was my last straw as I saw the timer ticked down to 00:00 from 9 minutes of payment errors. 
Have you tried clearing your cookies for ADC and calling your CC company and letting them know, ADC is okay to put charges through?

Its really weird. Ive ordered a ton on ADC and never once got a ghosted charge. Id imagine its a huge annoyance
I had to completely switch email addresses and cards. Nothing under my email address would checkout. Not even a normal in stock shoe. Now on my other email address I'm getting checkout loops again. It's cybersource being overly aggressive and blocking people's cards and email addresses. For what reason? I don't know.

I had to completely switch email addresses and cards. Nothing under my email address would checkout. Not even a normal in stock shoe. Now on my other email address I'm getting checkout loops again. It's cybersource being overly aggressive and blocking people's cards and email addresses. For what reason? I don't know.
Did this really work ? 

Nice, I see your rep count boosted up a nice number too, lol.
And it will continue to pop haha 

Still tight about not being about to check out Pusha T's after carting twice on ADC. Anyone get those in hand yet?

Have you tried clearing your cookies for ADC and calling your CC company and letting them know, ADC is okay to put charges through?
have done that, my CC isn't denying the payment, I'm even getting emails each time saying payment approved. It's ADC denying them. @chowfun89  contacted ADC and basically explained it the way I thought was causing the problem. Account is flagged, all information is flagged, can't even checkout with someone else's info with anything related to my info. My girl's info is flagged as well. So it just looks like I won't be copping anything from ADC for a while. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom