ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on GOAT, im seeing for the last 2 transactions $395 and $350.

If this is true, I shoulda just copped to soften the blow on the TBs I paid resale for last night smh
that number is gonna die down once everyone starts listing and undercutting

Last edited:
I think people are still under the hype of the 1.0 Burgs and think every UB with burg in it will sell high. Same with olive.

depends how many times you hit submit payment and how many ghost charges you got. 1-2 ghost charges might be ok and might fall off soon. But if you submitted like 4+ times, your account might be flagged for an indefinite time

I used to get stuck in payment loops if I tried checking out a second pair on every single release, or if the inventory was very low when I finally was able to cart. I sat the last few releases out because they we're weekday drops and work is too hectic. Saturday I was able to checkout 2 pairs of nmds for me and 1 for my girl, so maybe you're right and the time off from releases helped clear my account.

nthat.gif

I realized it was flagged when I couldn't buy just a regular jacket on their site. I switched e-mail and card info and it went through on the next few releases just fine. And now I might be flagged again with the new info. 
What about if you paid with PayPal?

I first tried with my CC and then PayPal and kept getting "We need you to re-submit your payment details for security purposes"

If anyone missed out on the sweatshop deal I have 2 pairs coming. I was in such a hurry that I ordered the wrong size the first time. Reordered again with my correct size and sent out the cancellation request for the first pair but the order was processed anyway. If anyone wants it let me know. It'll be the 140 or whatever plus shipping. It's still a discount for whoever wants it.

edit: size 10 US

Last edited:

What about if you paid with PayPal?

I first tried with my CC and then PayPal and kept getting "We need you to re-submit your payment details for security purposes"
Yes. My paypal is tied to my original e-mail address. Got the checkout loop using paypal as well. 

repped all for the response. Lol damn I have a legit edu email too. But I wouldn't have gotten through anyway and didn't want anymore NMD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom