ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is funny. just because one thing manages to have longevity, does not mean another will. a prime example is the roshe.
Imo roshes are not out of style. Its just hype died down but its just we prefer something better. Still see lots of people. Still rock mine as beaters.

They're not totally out of style but they're not exactly "in style" either. As opposed to Js which are still pretty hyped. I think that was his point. At one point Roshes were very trendy, now they're not. Not every hyped shoe will remain "cool" forver.

That being said, I will probably be buried in UBs.

Last edited:
They're not totally out of style but they're not exactly "in style" either. As opposed to Js which are still pretty hyped. I think that was his point. At one point Roshes were very trendy, now they're not. Not every hyped shoe will remain "cool" forver.

Yeah. Unless nike or adidas release a more stylish and more comfortable shoe then I will stick with UBs.

Smh Canada is just pretty outdated here cause most people are still wearing Roshes 
mean.gif

Anyone ever been to the Adidas employee store? Is it any good?
Ehhh it's hit and miss... more often than not miss though lol it's not like the Nike employee store (that i've also been to) where they always got a lil heat just chillin' in the store. The few times I've been to the Adidas it was a bust but I've heard people going in at the right time where they'll have a few goodies 

Roches aren't out of style.

Out of style is like bell bottom cut jeans.

Rosches are still standard cheap shoe.

They are too simple to be a fashion faux paus.

No one's going to be breaking their necks, but no ones gonna give you dirty looks or anything. We just happen to be on niketalk so its heat or trash

Last edited:
So whats up with Kdak? Does anybody know? More importantly, does anyone still have their order for the TB with them and are they going to wait it out or has everyone already applied for their refund?

So whats up with Kdak? Does anybody know? More importantly, does anyone still have their order for the TB with them and are they going to wait it out or has everyone already applied for their refund?

still got my order in. Even though everything points to they prolly wont be shipping anything out since the site has been down, theres no harm in me waiting it out

No chance. BT pre-orders were supposed to ship out last week, which have not. If you still think your TBs will ship out before the BTs, you're in over your head. 

Back
Top Bottom