ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Need some insight on this trade i might be doing. Ill be giving up both my triple white and core black 1.0 for bred 11 and reverse shattered or black toes. I also add 50 cash on top, need some help guys! I know if i go through with this trade i'll regret but those bred 11s are deal breakers. Let me know guys, thanks!
I wouldn't do it. Core Black and White 1.0's > Those Jordans. (IMO of course, so it doesn't matter what I think lol)

The J's are probably worth like $100-$150 more (I could be wrong). Then it would depend on which shoes he likes more and what he plans to do with them. If he wants to quickly liquidate the J's on say eBay he's going to just break even after fees.

Last edited:
When do you guys think Ultra Boosts will go out of style(seriously)?

No idea and couldn't care less. I will wear UB's with pride for many years to come. It is the most comfortable shoe (imo) and the reason why it has been so successfull is because it also looks really awesome. This is where, for example, the Nike Fylking Racer fails hard. It is comfy (not near UB but still) but it looks so ugly.

I couldn't care less if they go "out of style/hype". That would only mean more pairs to the rest of US who love the shoe because of what it is. I don't wear them because of hype, I wear them because of the epic comfortness and because they look so good (at least the 1.0's and some of the 3.0's).

If people can continue buying all the ugly old Jordans (not thinking of the Jordan 1 retros) why wouldn't they continue buying the UB's?

anyone have an answer for the triple black upper? its 1.0 knit with mesh in the back...you guys think adidas will continue answering our prayers with 1.0 upper and continental sole? some also think they will continue making 1.0 retros 

this is funny. just because one thing manages to have longevity, does not mean another will. a prime example is the roshe.
Racers as well. I rarely see anyone rocking them and as for resale people can't give them away at retail or below on most colors.

Need some insight on this trade i might be doing. Ill be giving up both my triple white and core black 1.0 for bred 11 and reverse shattered or black toes. I also add 50 cash on top, need some help guys! I know if i go through with this trade i'll regret but those bred 11s are deal breakers. Let me know guys, thanks!

is this a real trade? Lets take a look:

Triple White = $200-$225
CB 1.0 = $180-$200
+$50 on top

you're giving up $430-$475 worth of shoes

Bred 11 = $500??
RSSB or BT = $325??

Gaining around $825 in shoes here? What am i missing? You could make that trade, sell the Bred 11's and buy the two shoes you gave up easily.

I'm not one to look at value when its a different of $50-$100, because to me, thats an even trade, but we;re talking $300+ in difference?

is this a real trade? Lets take a look:

Triple White = $200-$225
CB 1.0 = $180-$200
+$50 on top

you're giving up $430-$475 worth of shoes

Bred 11 = $500??
RSSB or BT = $325??

Gaining around $825 in shoes here? What am i missing? You could make that trade, sell the Bred 11's and buy the two shoes you gave up easily.

I'm not one to look at value when its a different of $50-$100, because to me, thats an even trade, but we;re talking $300+ in difference?
Black toes/RSSB's are like 200-250 on the bay right now. And I seen Breds for around 300-350 depending on the size. Assuming you're using eBay to resell for profit, after fees/shipping you really wouldn't be making much. Plus you have to calculate what your time is worth... If I made this trade it would be because I wanted to actually keep the shoes, not to resell. 

this is funny. just because one thing manages to have longevity, does not mean another will. a prime example is the roshe.
Imo roshes are not out of style. Its just hype died down but its just we prefer something better. Still see lots of people. Still rock mine as beaters.

Back
Top Bottom